#1 Never have I ever

Never have I ever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 07:33 PM

Hi everyone,
I'm new here so please take it handy with me :)
I was recommended to join here by a mate of mine , said yous are a bunch of chill lads and gals here and always helpful.

So yeah, basically I had few small grows few years back with hps in coco and soil but then stopped. Now trying to get back into growing my own but I wanna try LEDs this time around. And doesn't matter how much I read about them or Google them I will not get my head around then tbh. There way 2 much to them , or I'm just slightly slow =D.

So first question is, what's the best led growlight you can get from Amazon uk below 300e ? I'll be using 1.2x1.2 tent. I haven't bought fans etc yet, wana get light sorted first and get few seeds popped. I be using coco and probably autos.

Any feedback would be appreciated, especially from someone who has used cheaper LEDs as theres obviously a reason why some are 100e and others are 2100 lol

Ty
  • Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 4 others like this

#2 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 07:41 PM

I would get hold of @Forest if I were you
  • 2scoops, Zipp, Horse Badorties and 2 others like this

#3 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,338 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 07:43 PM

Hi everyone,
I'm new here so please take it handy with me :)
I was recommended to join here by a mate of mine , said yous are a bunch of chill lads and gals here and always helpful.

So yeah, basically I had few small grows few years back with hps in coco and soil but then stopped. Now trying to get back into growing my own but I wanna try LEDs this time around. And doesn't matter how much I read about them or Google them I will not get my head around then tbh. There way 2 much to them , or I'm just slightly slow =D.

So first question is, what's the best led growlight you can get from Amazon uk below 300e ? I'll be using 1.2x1.2 tent. I haven't bought fans etc yet, wana get light sorted first and get few seeds popped. I be using coco and probably autos.

Any feedback would be appreciated, especially from someone who has used cheaper LEDs as theres obviously a reason why some are 100e and others are 2100 lol

Ty

hi and welcome to the circle,as to the question frankly no idea about amazon but many folk here myself included use leds made by member @Forest and have very good results mostly so before splashing dosh on amazon id have a pm with our forest, good luck and do get a diary up when you start,peace

ps i bet you have!!!

• 2scoops, marque08, Zipp and 3 others like this

#4 Never have I ever

Never have I ever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 07:49 PM

hi and welcome to the circle,as to the question frankly no idea about amazon but many folk here myself included use leds made by member @Forest and have very good results mostly so before splashing dosh on amazon id have a pm with our forest, good luck and do get a diary up when you start,peace
ps i bet you have!!!

Yes, Timo mentioned that name alright, but wouldn't it be like weird when some random dude gonna pm " hey mate, any chance you gonna build me a budget LEDs " ? Haha , I dunno I'm never been on any forum etc so iv no idea how things work here tbh. I'm always been book and google worm.
  • 2scoops, duke, marque08 and 3 others like this

#5 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,338 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 07:54 PM

Yes, Timo mentioned that name alright, but wouldn't it be like weird when some random dude gonna pm " hey mate, any chance you gonna build me a budget LEDs " ? Haha , I dunno I'm never been on any forum etc so iv no idea how things work here tbh. I'm always been book and google worm.

no not weird at all buddy normal practice infact and no im not on commision!maybe i should ask for a referers fee? i bought a forest led 250w 2700k and have had several good crops under it and it still working fine, they come well packed and with all the yoyo hangers etc and his build quality is very high,i am a skilled mechanic and recognise good workmanship.peace

• 2scoops, Zipp, Petal and 3 others like this

#6 Never have I ever

Never have I ever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 07:57 PM

no not weird at all buddy normal practice infact and no im not on commision!maybe i should ask for a referers fee? i bought a forest led 250w 2700k and have had several good crops under it and it still working fine, they come well packed and with all the yoyo hangers etc and his build quality is very high,i am a skilled mechanic and recognise good workmanship.peace

That's fair enough 😅 I'll drop forest a text then I guess :) and thank you
  • 2scoops, duke, Zipp and 3 others like this

#7 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 4,807 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 08:43 PM

Welcome Never :)

• 2scoops, duke, Zipp and 2 others like this

#8 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 08:48 PM

I should imagine he’s going to charge😂 but he sells them so give him a shout. He can only say no. Hps for the win though😂
  • Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 4 others like this

#9 Never have I ever

Never have I ever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 11:01 PM

I should imagine he’s going to charge😂 but he sells them so give him a shout. He can only say no. Hps for the win though😂

Well that's obvious haha, and I would go with HPS again but where im living heat would be a massive issue, iv a Chinese below me and all the heat from kitchen comes straight through the floor. Flat is around 20c all the time and now with that heat I'm barely alive myself neva mind when iv 2 600w going around the clock again :(
  • 2scoops, duke, marque08 and 3 others like this

#10 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,940 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 09:52 AM

ill steer u in the right direction if u need some help or a unit , i can tell u that you will need a minimum of £550 to cover a 1.2 x1.2m   reasonably,  that woulds be a 600hps and better match and for a 1k hps match about £700  my advice ?  id buy half of the 700 solution and add to it as u get more cash , if u wana chat pm me and ill send u my phone number and i use whats app for photos and real time chat 

• 2scoops, duke, Zipp and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.