126 replies to this topic

#101 2scoops

2scoops

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,521 posts

Posted 05 September 2020 - 02:34 PM

Personally I have found I don’t pull as mich weight as I have done under 400w hps but the quality , strength flavor and potency of the bud under led is far superior

Paul

Yes i here that, ive seen these grown out under a hps man they grow mahoosive in comparison to whats in my room atmo

So, mix 'em together. I run some QB's alongside cmh... works pretty well, I think :pimped:

Heats my problem in Summer.

I'm going to grow auto's under 400w of led and flower them under 750w gavita de lamps in 4ft x 4ft tents. Got my gavitas yesterday. Can't wait to see the difference in yield.

Big lights for big buds Spaceman, rock on :D

• duke, Horse Badorties, Afton and 1 other like this

#102 Spaceman

Spaceman

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 05 September 2020 - 02:37 PM

@2scoops  I'm going to be growing in bigger tents too. Tents were 3ft x3ft, now 4ft x 4ft. So excited to use the gavita lights.

• 2scoops, duke, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

#103 bigbadbillybob

bigbadbillybob

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 05 September 2020 - 03:38 PM

watch out for hotspots with the gavitas, they kick out a fair bit of heat too.

and you need a fair old bit of headroom with em.... but sort all that and they will rock n roll for you Spaceman.

is this your first grow with LED Jimmy ?

do you reckon it would withstand the HPs as well as the leds for a bit more bulk, but keeping the leds frosteeness?

ANy pics of them? they cant be far away now mate...

• 2scoops, duke, Horse Badorties and 2 others like this

#104 2scoops

2scoops

• Respected User
  • 18,521 posts

Posted 05 September 2020 - 04:15 PM

watch out for hotspots with the gavitas, they kick out a fair bit of heat too.

and you need a fair old bit of headroom with em.... but sort all that and they will rock n roll for you Spaceman.

is this your first grow with LED Jimmy ?

do you reckon it would withstand the HPs as well as the leds for a bit more bulk, but keeping the leds frosteeness?

ANy pics of them? they cant be far away now mate...

First grow with this LED mate ive done a few with other makes. If i could mix them up together like Horsey is saying i`d defo do it mate.

As for plants finishing the mob boss is more or less done and the f#1 could easily do another few weeks possibly longer, problem is they both need to come down together in that small room i have nowhere to dry it cus of stink and where i live you see, but i dont mind if mob boss is a bit overcooked. Will be using hps on just the f#1 next grow cus temps are dropping and led will be put away till next Spring, tbh im still not convinced about led hype looking at buddage, but each to their own hey. Will get some pictures up in coming day or so, ive been a bit idle mate.

• paul_led_126pro, duke, bigbadbillybob and 3 others like this

#105 2scoops

2scoops

• Respected User
  • 18,521 posts

Posted 06 September 2020 - 11:33 AM

These are 57 days in now and mob boss looks done whether it is or not feck knows I can`t be arsed to check trichs again, i mean future'#1 looks like it could go another 3 weeks, but easily 2 so i`ll try to get them both to 70 days and thats it lots coming down. So much for both around 70day finishing strains, packs or website might not have even said that i can`t be arsed to check but i think they both were supposedly. Anyhow lots of pictures enjoy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Adam Bomb, paul_led_126pro, duke and 6 others like this

#106 Afton

Afton

OLD GUYS RULE!

• Respected User
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 06 September 2020 - 04:59 PM

Dang Buddy you got a forest of great spears coming your way.

Nice job 2scoops!

• 2scoops, paul_led_126pro, duke and 2 others like this

#107 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 06 September 2020 - 06:07 PM

Woohoo what the , damn fine job jimmi .

#108 2scoops

2scoops

• Respected User
  • 18,521 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 12:40 PM

Dang Buddy you got a forest of great spears coming your way.

Nice job 2scoops!

Theirs nowt on them really man, they look alot yummier in pictures than is in RL, very small airy buds atmo, tis an airy buddage type strain though, but still a week or two left on bigger plant so im gonna let other one cook away a week or so extra. Don`t get me wrong buddage has more or less doubled in size past week to ten days (i think). So yes i`ll go with i`m happy all things considered ie they`re not under a big hps bulb that blows LED`s away for growing big mahoosive sized buds. :D

Woohoo what the , damn fine job jimmi .

Not bad mukka, lets hope it smokes nice hey............

Cheers guys.

• paul_led_126pro, duke, ValleyDragon and 2 others like this

#109 paul_led_126pro

paul_led_126pro

Starting out

• Respected User
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 01:32 PM

Could the fluffy buds be strain related mate. The 2 pot noodles I did under the same panel as yours are the most solid nuggs I have ever grown

Paul

#110 2scoops

2scoops

• Respected User
  • 18,521 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 06:00 PM

Could the fluffy buds be strain related mate. The 2 pot noodles I did under the same panel as yours are the most solid nuggs I have ever grown

Paul

Yes defo strain related i do know its an airy type strain to grow and staiva heavy, kinda hazey looking unless, well that`s unless its daddy of all hazes (amnesia haze) Paul.

• duke, Horse Badorties and Spaceman like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Anesia Seeds, daft fuckers growing weed

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.