126 replies to this topic

#31 2scoops

2scoops

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,521 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 10:50 AM

Anyway ..... get that led light hung up man , temps over the next few days gonna be emense ...... well for a ginger they are lmfao

Ahh it be reyt under 250mh vegging till weekend, call me lazy, i am. :beach: :beer2:

• duke, Zipp, Horse Badorties and 3 others like this

#32 Rambo_d

Rambo_d

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 11:13 AM

Looking good mukka :) cant wait to see these babys one you flip them :)
  • 2scoops, duke, Zipp and 3 others like this

#33 2scoops

2scoops

• Respected User
  • 18,521 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 11:30 AM

Looking good mukka :) cant wait to see these babys one you flip them :)

Gonna change light out this weejkend for an older LED i have, it`s mostly working fine so should be good to go. Cheers mate :)

• duke, Zipp, Horse Badorties and 3 others like this

#34 2scoops

2scoops

• Respected User
  • 18,521 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 11:40 AM

So ive tied these down today and FIM`med or nipped tops out of the main stems again, Plants were standing at around a 1ft tall before, so next week or week after i`ll be flipping these beauties i`ll see next week.

It`s been getting a wee bit hot in their just lately so ive swapped out the 250mh for my old LED which in reality is pretty much new cus its been used like 3 to 4 grows, light specs are a mix of 4 x 50watt Pioneer Cree cobs 2 x 3500k and 2 x 5000k and a mix of 80 x 5 watter epistar led, but for some reason a full section which contains 20 x 5 watter epistrar LED chips isn`t working now, prolly poor workmamnship and loose wire but who knows, i`m going with it anyhow, the 5 water led`s are mostly 2700k except odd far red led chip, the light spec ranges from far red to deep blue. I only have the 4 cree cob turned on atmo.

Anyhow heres some before and after piccies of what`s been done. Cheers guys :)

:pimped:

• Adam Bomb, duke, Zipp and 6 others like this

#35 Homer

Homer

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 03:58 PM

Lookin good Jimmi tie them bitches down and get 'em to spread their legs

#36 Afton

Afton

OLD GUYS RULE!

• Respected User
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 11:48 PM

Plants are in fine shape Jimmi!

• 2scoops, duke, Zipp and 2 others like this

#37 2scoops

2scoops

• Respected User
  • 18,521 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 11:26 AM

Lookin good Jimmi tie them bitches down and get 'em to spread their legs

Plants are in fine shape Jimmi!

Yes they look a bit happier in just 24 hours as well, cheers guys. :)

• duke, Zipp, Horse Badorties and 2 others like this

#38 2scoops

2scoops

• Respected User
  • 18,521 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 12:26 PM

So today i flipped these to 12/12 and removed a load of crap from down low and all big fan leaves, well most of them anyhow. Ferts are at 1.2ec which was AnB and some seaweed juice today what with stressing them out a wee bit. Tbh im not happy and never have been with how the mob boss is looking but as we know it may well turn out totally different now thety are flipped, lets hope so hey. :)

• Adam Bomb, duke, Zipp and 4 others like this

#39 bigbadbillybob

bigbadbillybob

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 01:47 PM

yeah Jimmy, its all a lottery with seeds isnt it?

#ive got 4 blue cheese on the go just now and every one of them looks different, 2 are ok, but the other 2 look pish, if im honest. if i had jut planted one or two seeds and got the duffers i wouldnt grow them again, but i know they are a nice bit of puff, so im gonna persevere.

im sure that you will manage to get the best from scarface, now its flipped tho. 

#40 2scoops

2scoops

• Respected User
  • 18,521 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 11:23 AM

yeah Jimmy, its all a lottery with seeds isnt it?

#ive got 4 blue cheese on the go just now and every one of them looks different, 2 are ok, but the other 2 look pish, if im honest. if i had jut planted one or two seeds and got the duffers i wouldnt grow them again, but i know they are a nice bit of puff, so im gonna persevere.

im sure that you will manage to get the best from scarface, now its flipped tho. 

It is alot of time yes,  with all f1 seeds around these days you get some right fuck ups. Theirs alot to said for using old school seed breeders too who you know most will have properly stabilized their new strains, my thoughts are Dutch seed breeders are good at doing that where as lot of US seed breeders maybe not so with lots of f1 strains being released. Just my thinking on jobby i maybe miles off. :)

• duke, Zipp, Horse Badorties and 2 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Anesia Seeds, daft fuckers growing weed

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.