Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

3 blue cheese with a bit of gorilla glue hanging out of them .

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#11 bigbadbillybob

bigbadbillybob

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 10:12 PM

im rocking some blue cheese just now too, its a classic strain, it delivers every time, a real tasty night time dunter. i love it, its  a top 5 strain for me i reckon.

the gorillla glue is another potent one. 

hope you smash it with the autos mate, at least you shouldnt have the same headroom issues after those last lemon thai monsters

good luck pal

• duke, Zipp, stephen07 and 4 others like this

#12 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 08:06 AM

im rocking some blue cheese just now too, its a classic strain, it delivers every time, a real tasty night time dunter. i love it, its a top 5 strain for me i reckon.
the gorillla glue is another potent one.
hope you smash it with the autos mate, at least you shouldnt have the same headroom issues after those last lemon thai monsters

good luck pal

Thanks BBB for the life of me I’ve not known why I’ve never done blue cheese . I’m sticking with more indica plants in the future and if this goes well with autos as well .
Cheers pal
  • Zipp, W.S, Horse Badorties and 2 others like this

#13 Spaceman

Spaceman

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 10:24 AM

Good luck. Just don't overwater! When they are that little I really let them dry out in soil. So it goes like a dessert. If that is soil and you keep them damp all the time then the roots will rot and the grow won't be anywhere near as good. I see it all the time. 3 weeks in and roots are rotten, leaves start yellowing, people start adding more nitrogen - then it's fucked. Just let it go desert dry, so you are amazed how dry the plant can be. Water them when the 1st plant starts to almost droop.

What size area and what light are you using? Those pots look kind of small for auto's. 6 litre pot for auto's is the absolute minimum. 6 litre pots are great for auto's. Stops them growing too long, they seem to root it out pretty quickly.

Don't let them sit in water. Maybe order some trivets and put them over the drip trays? I'm doing an auto grow next

I have grown many autos under various lights.  4.5 litre pot 3/4oz-1 1/4oz yield. 6 litre pots can yield 2/12 oz easily even in soil. I find anything bigger the plant just grows for longer and takes up all the space, then they get cramped. 

• Zipp, stephen07, W.S and 2 others like this

#14 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 11:11 AM

Best of luck with grow mate!

• duke, Zipp, stephen07 and 3 others like this

#15 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 12:04 PM

Best of luck with grow mate!

cheers mate
  • Zipp, Horse Badorties, Afton and 1 other like this

#16 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 12:07 PM

Good luck. Just don't overwater! When they are that little I really let them dry out in soil. So it goes like a dessert. If that is soil and you keep them damp all the time then the roots will rot and the grow won't be anywhere near as good. I see it all the time. 3 weeks in and roots are rotten, leaves start yellowing, people start adding more nitrogen - then it's fucked. Just let it go desert dry, so you are amazed how dry the plant can be. Water them when the 1st plant starts to almost droop.

What size area and what light are you using? Those pots look kind of small for auto's. 6 litre pot for auto's is the absolute minimum. 6 litre pots are great for auto's. Stops them growing too long, they seem to root it out pretty quickly.

Don't let them sit in water. Maybe order some trivets and put them over the drip trays? I'm doing an auto grow next

I have grown many autos under various lights. 4.5 litre pot 3/4oz-1 1/4oz yield. 6 litre pots can yield 2/12 oz easily even in soil. I find anything bigger the plant just grows for longer and takes up all the space, then they get cramped.

90x90cm tent with a 400w light . They are small pots and will get potted up as soon as I think they need it . Only have square 11 litre pots so they will have to go into them .
They have been bone dry every other day . So I just add a drop till it runs out the bottom of the pots . I let them soak up what they want then empty the tray they are sat in .
  • duke, Zipp, Horse Badorties and 2 others like this

#17 Afton

Afton

OLD GUYS RULE!

• Moderators
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 06:53 PM

Good luck stephen with this grow buddy.

• Zipp, stephen07, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

#18 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 07:36 PM

Good luck stephen with this grow buddy.

Thank you hopefully I won’t need the luck this time but cheers bud .

#19 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,277 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 09:24 PM

good luck with your new grow mukka and keep that new Rhino handy lol    :bong: :bong:

• stephen07, Horse Badorties, Afton and 1 other like this

#20 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 05:26 PM

good luck with your new grow mukka and keep that new Rhino handy lol :bong: :bong:

I have a new fan with a higher power as well but the old RVK is still going strong .
I hope I can produce half what you do with autos and I’ll be a happy man .
Cheers

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.