Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

3 blue cheese with a bit of gorilla glue hanging out of them .

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#81 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 08:06 PM

bummer the rot but im glad you got them through after the hiccups,as long as you got a decent smoke till next is done then i think you done well,i would love to see you do a coco grow one day and im also sure you would do even better at harvest time,i would always help along the way,stay healthy

Thank you and I know you would as your a gent . I really can’t be arsed .
Feed these about every 3 days . I know it cuts time down but I’ve got a a few issues . And a Couple of hours a week is enough. 👍🏻
  • duke, Horse Badorties and Spaceman like this

#82 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 03:24 PM

It’s all been drying for a week now and is totally bone dry . The gorilla glue was basically a waste of space and nutes . I got a massive 21 grams from it once I’d removed the rotten bits on the other hand the blue cheese’s did fantastic I got 211 grams off the 3 and it’s really sticky and smelly stuff just what I needed .
I was smoking it last night it’s very nice weed and a good solid stone .
Attached File  1FFB8BBF-E24D-4B63-87B1-A532ABE32BDE.jpeg   331.96KB   0 downloadsAttached File  67CD2AAC-BC28-4501-A091-0DF127FFC36F.jpeg   269.64KB   0 downloads

I’ve just been to the hydro shop but missed it by 10 minutes it was closed so on the way back I stopped at B and Q for some compost as I think I’ll be a bit short for the next grow and I can see Bojoke locking down the country again .

This can go to completed dairy’s now and roll on the next one , coming very soon.

Thanks all for the comments and likes your all stars .
  • duke, Horse Badorties and NemesisOne like this

#83 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,834 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 05:40 PM

It’s all been drying for a week now and is totally bone dry . The gorilla glue was basically a waste of space and nutes . I got a massive 21 grams from it once I’d removed the rotten bits on the other hand the blue cheese’s did fantastic I got 211 grams off the 3 and it’s really sticky and smelly stuff just what I needed .
I was smoking it last night it’s very nice weed and a good solid stone .
attachicon.gif1FFB8BBF-E24D-4B63-87B1-A532ABE32BDE.jpegattachicon.gif67CD2AAC-BC28-4501-A091-0DF127FFC36F.jpeg

I’ve just been to the hydro shop but missed it by 10 minutes it was closed so on the way back I stopped at B and Q for some compost as I think I’ll be a bit short for the next grow and I can see Bojoke locking down the country again .

This can go to completed dairy’s now and roll on the next one , coming very soon.

Thanks all for the comments and likes your all stars .

hi stephen sounds like you have a good smoke tis the main aim hit!some do better than others and the only way to find out is grow it and see,next time id stick to one tried and trusted strain its far easier esp if your a slacker like me!enjoy and thanks for sharing,moved to completed,peace

• paul_led_126pro, stephen07, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

#84 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Moderators
  • 7,819 posts

Posted 06 November 2020 - 08:40 PM

Sorry about the rot, just had a round with that myself :angry:

Too bad pot breeder's don't give resistance information, like on vegetable seed packs... not that we'd follow them, but would be nice :lol:

The cheese looks the bee's knees :weed:

Thanks for sharing the grow :)

• duke likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.