Photo

The Vault's Welcome Promotion

cannabiz cannabis seeds seedbank seedstore win seeds teamvault growyourown canna cannafam cannabeans

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Team_Vault

Team_Vault

The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 August 2020 - 10:27 AM

Hi All,

Thank you for accepting me on your forum, I hope to bring some value to the forum and a whole lotta fun!  If you would like to learn a bit more about The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store then check out our FAQ's.   We are based in the UK and Spain.

All seeds we sell are delivered in simple packaging so no one will know what you have purchased, we do not include anything within the package other than the seeds (in the original packaging of course so you can trust what you buy).  We can deliver anywhere and include guaranteed shipping so in the unlikely event its nabbed at customs or lost by the postie, we will resend it for free!  We have some of the best stealth in the industry and we are prepared to take the risk so our customers don't have too!

We only work with the best and trusted breeders so you know if its listed on The Vault, its a good quality strain!  At last count, we had over 3000 strains from 100 odd breeders!

I would firstly like to run a little promotion by means of introducing The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store:

I have the following prizes up for grabs for 3 lucky winners:

1 winner will receive a pack of 5 Critical Feminised from Royal Queen Seeds

1 winner will receive a pack of 5 Critical Kush from Barney's Farm

1 winner will receive a pack of 5 Super Lemon Haze from Greenhouse Seeds

ALL winners will also receive a Vault T Shirt and some other goodies like breeder branded rolling papers, tips, stickers etc.

All you need to do is to like and reply to this thread, just drop by and say hello and you’re in. We are new to this forum but I am sure we have some customers who use The Green Circle already, if so then it would be great if you could let the other users know about your experiences shopping with The Vault!

Winners will be selected using random number generation on Monday 31st August and announced on this thread.

Don't forget you can use discount code TGC10 for 10% off in the cart at The Vault if you are looking to place an order!

We love giving away free stuff! All orders get at least 1 free seed but the more you spend, the more you get. Check out our current offers page but please bear in mind we have just re-launched our site to make it faster so we are currently in the process of adding in our offers again, this should be completed over the next few weeks.

You can also have a perusal through some of our past promos here

Make sure you never miss another Vault promo and sign up for our newsletter at The Vault Newsletter Sign Up

Don't forget to add us to your email safe list as well especially if you use email accounts with hotmail, AOL, Gmail, Yahoo etc.  All our social pages are linked from our website so make sure and give us a like, a follow, a share for your mates and say hi!

If you need quick help please contact support@cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk or jump on the live chat on our website, or give us a call, or fill in the contact form on our site, or drop a message on our various social channels and one of our fanatical support team will get back to you super fast!

We also have a few other promos open just now like the Gary Eff Phoenix Seeds promo and another to a Led Lighting System! Just visit our blog to find and enter more!

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

• 2scoops, duke, marque08 and 6 others like this

#2 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 20 August 2020 - 11:12 AM

Nice looking site you have there
  • duke, Horse Badorties and Afton like this

#3 Team_Vault

Team_Vault

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 August 2020 - 12:01 PM

@marque08 Thanking you very much! Nice looking profile pic', sir!

• duke, marque08, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

#4 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 20 August 2020 - 03:53 PM

Welcome George :)

• duke, Horse Badorties, Afton and 1 other like this

#5 Team_Vault

Team_Vault

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 August 2020 - 04:25 PM

@Petal Thanks, looking forward to getting to know you better!

• duke, marque08, Petal and 2 others like this

#6 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,904 posts

Posted 20 August 2020 - 05:01 PM

@George_The_Vault welcome to the circle and thanks for your input here i hope you like our forum and stick around,peace

• marque08, Horse Badorties, Afton and 1 other like this

#7 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 20 August 2020 - 06:16 PM

Hey George welcome to the site, am sure you pick up a few customers from here.

No chance you can source me any Sliver Pearl seeds?
Longshot I know but let me know if you have any contacts.

• duke, marque08, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

#8 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 20 August 2020 - 06:39 PM

Where in spain ? Welcome

• duke, marque08, gingerb and 2 others like this

#9 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,819 posts

Posted 20 August 2020 - 06:53 PM

Welcome to the monkey house, George :)

Nice stable full of breeders you've gathered, I'm sure you will do well here :pimped:

Great to have you aboard :cowboy:

• duke, marque08, gingerb and 1 other like this

#10 Afton

Afton

OLD GUYS RULE!

• Respected User
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 20 August 2020 - 07:19 PM

Welcome George!  :missywelcome:

You had me when I saw you have ACE Seeds.

Your site is very nice and loaded with seeds.

It says you deliver everywhere, so you do deliver to the States?

If so I will be buying seeds during the holidays for next years outdoor grow.

Thanks for being a partner!

• duke, marque08, gingerb and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cannabiz, cannabis seeds, seedbank, seedstore, win seeds, teamvault, growyourown, canna, cannafam, cannabeans

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.