77 replies to this topic

#21 Exmailguy

Exmailguy

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 11:11 PM

How often do people normally update their grow diaries?

I took a few more pics and I’m giving her a low dose of FF Grow Big in 6.5ph water

Attached Files

• paul_led_126pro, duke, Horse Badorties and 4 others like this

#22 paul_led_126pro

paul_led_126pro

Starting out

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 12:57 PM

Photo update I usually do every 4 or 5 days or when there’s been a lot of change ,
Post anything on the diary you wanna get some input for or asking questions. Like my rusty leaf issues I’m currently having
Got to love photo updates more the better

Paul
  • duke, Horse Badorties, Afton and 4 others like this

#23 Exmailguy

Exmailguy

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 05:55 PM

Thought I’d throw up a quick pick of the little lady!

I did a minor trim on the under leaves to help with air flow and topped the main stem. I’m going to give it one more week of growth and then switch to 12/12. I think it said this strain has @9-10 weeks for flowering, that should put me in the first week of Dec for harvest. Btw I’m still using a 1/2 strength of Grow Big and some CalMag, after the switch I will use 1/4 strength GB and start adding Big Bloom and a bit of Humboldts Secret Flower Stacker, CalMag and Molasses.

Attached Files

• paul_led_126pro, duke, Horse Badorties and 3 others like this

#24 paul_led_126pro

paul_led_126pro

Starting out

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 07:00 PM

Looking good mate , I potted up my cbd babies today and upped their feed too, like the timing . Chop beginning of December. Jar for a month and smashed all Christmas
  • duke, Horse Badorties, Afton and 2 others like this

#25 Exmailguy

Exmailguy

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 05:18 PM

Looking good mate , I potted up my cbd babies today and upped their feed too, like the timing . Chop beginning of December. Jar for a month and smashed all Christmas

You've got it right there Paul! This whole year has been one that I just want to forget and the best way to do that is to be f'ed up all the time.

I will follow your CBD grow because I'm interested in doing a CBD plant or two in my next grow.

Thanks for the check in my friend!   :joint:

• paul_led_126pro, duke, Horse Badorties and 3 others like this

#26 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Moderators
  • 7,819 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 11:25 PM

Looking very healthy mr mailman! Good idea giving her a week to adjust to topping. I just did that to my next bloomer. She's ready to flip, but the canopy was getting a little wonky, ok wonkier. I had to snip. :D

I've seen that topping a week or so before I flip has kept some stretching controlled in some plants... I wish I could remember which they were :lol:

• duke, Afton, Exmailguy and 2 others like this

#27 Exmailguy

Exmailguy

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 03:01 PM

I thought I’d put up some pics before flipping it to 12/12, I think it might be getting a bit too much on the nitrogen side. I did a little leaf tucking to expose some of the bud sites, I’ll be using some LST as it starts to stretch.

Horse, Paul and everyone watching, Thanks for the encouragement and help.

Attached Files

• paul_led_126pro, duke, Homer and 4 others like this

#28 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,829 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 03:32 PM

looking good from here!nice big fan leaves so collects more light,keep it up,peace

• Horse Badorties, Afton, Exmailguy and 2 others like this

#29 Exmailguy

Exmailguy

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 03:46 PM

looking good from here!nice big fan leaves so collects more light,keep it up,peace

Thanks for the encouragement Duke. This is my first photo so I’m anxious to see how much it will stretch and spread. I hope to have a good entry for the Nov BOTM and POTM, it’s a ways away but I’m trying to be optimistic, even though it has been a pretty f’ed up year.

Back to my coffee and pipe!
  • duke, Horse Badorties, Afton and 2 others like this

#30 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Moderators
  • 7,819 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 03:52 PM

They are looking sweet @Exmailguy :weed: Does look like they're getting just bit much on the N, but just a little. Happy flippin' :pimped: 

• duke, Afton, Exmailguy and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.