Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

London Seed Centre and TGC pot noodle compo vote thread

London seed centre daft fuckers growing weed

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Noodler pot grow vote off

vote for a winner

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 2scoops

2scoops

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,522 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 12:01 PM

Will sort summink out over the next week and start another one.

Would everyone who got to vote off send me a safe address via pm and ill post you all a few seeds and what not up your way.

• paul_led_126pro, Horse Badorties and Rambo_d like this

#22 2scoops

2scoops

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,522 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 02:43 PM

@paul_led_126pro congrats mate you smashed it , pick a pack from fron`t page but pretty sure you mentioned Ghost Trasin Haze, for sure i`d have picked those fookers. :)

• paul_led_126pro, Horse Badorties and Rambo_d like this

#23 paul_led_126pro

paul_led_126pro

Starting out

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 04:18 PM

@paul_led_126pro congrats mate you smashed it , pick a pack from fron`t page but pretty sure you mentioned Ghost Trasin Haze, for sure i`d have picked those fookers. :)

Yeah mate all aboard the ghost train lol choooo chooooo
  • 2scoops, Horse Badorties and Rambo_d like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: London seed centre, daft fuckers growing weed

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.