52 replies to this topic

#21 NemesisOne

NemesisOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 12:11 AM

,steer clear of any non variac ones if you have a fan bigger than 100mm as they hum like crazy and damage motors so worth the extra expense imo,good luck

not all. im running 5 areas with non variac ones, running 4 inch to 6 inch extraction fans, all black orchid, no hum, been running these also for over 5 years, from way back as far as 2014.

You can even use the box the fan comes in as a muffler box as they have put cut outs in the end. 

The variacs are the real deal tho, compatible with all fans, got a pal looking into making some as the money they charge is a insult for what they actually are.

Edited by NemesisOne, 21 October 2020 - 12:26 AM.

• duke, 2Acres, Horse Badorties and 2 others like this

#22 2Acres

2Acres

Trying to not ruin this one.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 06:08 PM

Small update,

Shes responding well to the addition of the heater, temps are a more suitable 26/19 degrees now and the difference in growth is amazing. Should be ready to flip in a few weeks, just need to open her up and tie her down for maximum exposure, fnar fnar.

Enough babbling heres a couple of pics

• duke, Petal, gingerb and 4 others like this

#23 NemesisOne

NemesisOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 06:32 PM

Attached File  images (1).jpg   175.47KB   0 downloads

• duke, 2Acres, gingerb and 3 others like this

#24 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 06:58 PM

Looking good 2Acres :D

All the best :weed:

• duke, 2Acres, Horse Badorties and 3 others like this

#25 2Acres

2Acres

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 06:32 PM

Shes flying now, loving the warmer temps. Highs around 26 and lows around 19. Humidity is higher than I'd like but I've yet to set the fan up. Just gave her a drink, 200ml water with a dash of root juice (4ml per ltr). I've also raised the light to try and induce some stretch. These indica doms are a fucker for staying squat.

Top view

Side View

Group shot, with the Toms and habaneros

It's hard to believe these pics are only 3 days later than the last ones, or maybe I'm just no used to having a purpose made grow area this time round. Whatever it is im gonna enjoy this grow and also stay tuned, because I'm gonna dip into a bit of cloning with this one. I can already tell shes a keeper.
  • duke, gingerb, Horse Badorties and 3 others like this

#26 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,829 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 06:53 PM

hi bud its nice when you hit the sweetspot and they respond,we like a bit of cloning,peace

• 2Acres, gingerb, Horse Badorties and 3 others like this

#27 2Acres

2Acres

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 08:30 PM

Mini update.

Topped her the other day and tied her down. Gonna give her at least another 2 weeks then flip her into flower.

Temps are still on the low side, I might need a bigger heater. I've done a macgyver and slid the heater under the pot stand to keep the roots nice n warm, gonna closely monitor temps over the next 24 hours. Just gave her a feed 500ml water with 2ml root juice and .5ml bio grow. Shes showing at least 8 potential flower sites so it's all good.

Be lucky

2Acres
  • duke, Petal, gingerb and 4 others like this

#28 paul_led_126pro

paul_led_126pro

Starting out

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 11:01 PM

Good work mate , got to love a bit of bondage , only ever played with topping when I chucked a plant outside in the summer as it was behind the others , so I used her as a play thing and topped her and topped her and topped her . When I get to doing a photo in the twnt again I’m deffo gonna be having a go

Healthy looking gal ya got there .

Paul
  • 2Acres, gingerb, Horse Badorties and 3 others like this

#29 2Acres

2Acres

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 09:06 AM

Thanks @paul_led_126pro. Definitely going to defoliate this one, those fans are blocking another couple of nodes. This is gonna be a quick one to get something in the jars, next run is gonna veg for a good 6 weeks.

Edited by 2Acres, 02 November 2020 - 09:06 AM.

• duke, gingerb, Horse Badorties and 3 others like this

#30 2Acres

2Acres

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 08 November 2020 - 06:16 PM

Day 1 of flower.

Heavy defoliation to open her up and maximise light penetration, got her tied down hard too.
Light - 100% approx 16 inches from soil.

Feed - 1 ltr of thames' finest with 4 ml root juice and 2ml grow. Shed took the lot like a champ with no run off.

Temps - highs of 25, lows of 20 RH sitting in the 70's, should drop once I get the extract connected.

Here she is, freshly trimmed and spread to the max

• duke, Petal, gingerb and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.