17 replies to this topic

#11 paul_led_126pro

paul_led_126pro

Starting out

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 07:50 PM

Attached File  8CFAA200-D247-43E4-9533-58715AE34CC3.jpeg   250.25KB   0 downloads
Hi ya forest mate, long time since you graced our presence , guessing ya been busy ,

This is how I felt with my run off on my last grow , I think they are nft stands or something, piped into a mainline pipe and a tap on the end, water plants and put pipe into a tray or could even put an inline pump in to suck into a bucket

Paul
  • duke, symbol 22, Horse Badorties and 2 others like this

#12 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 08:16 PM

I just got some 2 litre Icecream tubs for each plant and made 3 sided wooden collars to go around them. Plant saucer on top with a hole drilled in.
I just slide out the tub and empty it!! It’s changed my life to be honest!!
  • paul_led_126pro, duke, symbol 22 and 3 others like this

#13 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 08:29 PM

I just got some 2 litre Icecream tubs for each plant and made 3 sided wooden collars to go around them. Plant saucer on top with a hole drilled in.
I just slide out the tub and empty it!! It’s changed my life to be honest!!

Show us budski please
  • paul_led_126pro, duke, marque08 and 3 others like this

#14 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 10:22 PM

Show us budski please

My tent isn’t set up at the mo but it’s just this. Very Heath Robinson. The tub just slides underneath, and I use air pots, so there is some clearance between pot and saucer. Works a treat, but I’ll be making better ones next grow, I only thought of it about a month into my last grow so just chucked them together real quick.

Attached Files

• symbol 22, Horse Badorties, Spaceman and 1 other like this

#15 NemesisOne

NemesisOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 12:14 AM

Hey, sorry chaps, forgot i can add pictures hey? and theres me, giving it all the big mouth and no trousers. lol.

so, if you dont mind, ive added a few pics of one of my setups. a 240cm tall x 100cm wide double warddrobe / conversion.

The girl inside is a Moby Dick Auto from Dinafem, about 9 weeks old, on the slow flush as you can see, ill finish her soon

when she really starts to stink. I like zombie weed, nice and degraded. lol. the way i like my brain sometimes. lol.

You can see my 'rather clean' RTA tray and pump, i just put a watering can under the pipe and away i go.

I water my garden with the run off, the tomatoes love it. {also growing in Airpots outside}

I tied the pump to a grill, 1) to stop the fooker floating 2) it made a hell of a vibrating brrrrrrrrr noise,,, in my man cave? 

oh no that would not do, so tightened it right up and now silent.

Attached File  20201009_010646.jpg   87.17KB   0 downloads

Attached File  20201009_010658.jpg   118.04KB   0 downloads

Attached File  20201009_010730.jpg   120.02KB   0 downloads

• Horse Badorties and Spaceman like this

#16 NemesisOne

NemesisOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 12:20 AM

ive a shop vac but that means keeping it upstairs  our little cottage is to small for that  

thats clever , not seen them here ,  to big  sadly   the sponge is looking like  its going to be the tool or a baster ,

what about little air moving  fans?  any one got a 6inch fan that lasts ? all the ones ive tried dont last long 

hand held one? for sucking up water? is there such a thing? 

and fans, yeah ive had loads that burn out until i started squirting WD40 into the shaft after every grow,

keeps them running a lot longer, the lubricant {or spit cos thats what it may aswell be, flea spit at that} in them drys out and siezes the shaft...

so good old WD40 sorts that right out, but dont do it when you got a plant growing, itll make your whole cab/tent smell like it. 

and i also remove the stupid front grill, improves air flow a lot aswell.

• duke, symbol 22, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

#17 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 05:10 AM

My tent isn’t set up at the mo but it’s just this. Very Heath Robinson. The tub just slides underneath, and I use air pots, so there is some clearance between pot and saucer. Works a treat, but I’ll be making better ones next grow, I only thought of it about a month into my last grow so just chucked them together real quick.

Proper good shout this good thinking my mate quick simple ... Wait simple!!! Why didn't I think of it lol !! This will help a fair few I'm sure mate
  • duke, marque08, Horse Badorties and 2 others like this

#18 Spaceman

Spaceman

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 09:21 AM

Wet vacuum for me. It's worth the space it takes up  ;)  It really is! It saves me hours daily  :lol:

• duke, marque08, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.