Photo
- - - - -

Show me your Wardrobe/Cabinet/Drobe builds!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Clicks

Clicks

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 10:08 PM

Hey guys,

Looking for some inspiration!

I'm looking to move my grow into my garage and keeping it as discreet as possible. I was originally thinking of a tent which I could house inside a cabinet, or else a smaller tent I could hide under a work bench or something in my garage.

Then I'm thinking, why the hell would I make a cabinet to house a tent in - why not just use the cabinet?

Basically, I want it to be discreet so that if anyone is coming into my garage - they won't know what's there. It has to be super discreet, and with a lock on it ideally.

Would obviously have to be completely lightleak free, smell free etc. Good thing about the garage is I could exhaust the air to outside using an existing vent that is already there, ideally.

What are your opinions? Who else is doing something similar? Any ideas?

I ideally want it to fit in with the look of the rest.. So a big cabinet to the left hand side of my work bench, which no one would think twice if it had a lock on the front. Oooh, must be some expensive tools in there.. Lol 😂
  • duke, THC F13ND and Horse Badorties like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 10:53 PM

https://www.t-g-c.nl...eg-drobe-build/

• THC F13ND, Horse Badorties and Clicks like this

#3 Clicks

Clicks

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 11:06 PM

https://www.t-g-c.nl...eg-drobe-build/

Legend dude, I saw your grow diary but didn't find your actual build thread!
  • THC F13ND and Horse Badorties like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.