• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,855 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 09:56 PM

hi all and welcome to this years pet of the year comp in aid of sussex pet rescue a cause close to my heart and a great charity who help rehome dogs and give ongoing help to the new owners for the life of the pet.

as you can imagine this amounts to a lot of money but im sure as a bunch of animal lovers you would all love to help and also possibly win a nice hard to find elsewhere prizes,one is the first 5 donations over £10 will win one of these super duper growroom thermo/hydrometers in a sexy blue colour and with extra long cables for the sensors 2mtrs so perfect placement is easy and even have the meter outside the tent/drobe,also there will be a grand prize for the overall winner decided by member vote off .

the comp is free to enter and you can enter any sort of pet dont have to be a dog!

donation is easy via the below link if you click on the donate symbol there is a paypal option and you dont even need a paypal account.

remember when donating to mention tgc and as said first 5 anonimised donation receipts posted will win a guaranteed prize like this

Attached File  td harvest etc 024.JPG   177.78KB   0 downloads

so come on folks please get your cameras out and get snapping and help me to help sussex pet rescue to help dogs in need,link below.

https://sussexpetrescue.org    plus some seeds tba

sussex pet rescue is a registered charity all donation must go direct to spr,not me! check out the website to see the good work they do.

this comp will only go ahead if we have 5 or more entries so come on get snapping!peace

heres my beast and the reigning champion my beloved and now aged mrfugly saved from a miserable sad life by spr

Attached File  td harvest etc 025.JPG   286.6KB   0 downloads

• Petal, THC F13ND and Horse Badorties like this

#2 THC F13ND

THC F13ND

Landrace enthusiast

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 10:34 PM

Properly skint here at the mo, should be able to sort something out by next week though :)

Heres our 'vicious' staffie, give her half a chance and she'll lick you to death looking for cuddles!

Attached File  _20201130_222607.JPG   192.86KB   0 downloads

ATB :bong:
  • duke, Petal and Horse Badorties like this

#3 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,819 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 11:51 PM

Hay duke, I put a little in their kitty, and speaking of kitties, do they count? Had one show up in the early days of the virus, and he won't go away :lol:

PS No booty necessary :)

• duke, Petal and THC F13ND like this

#4 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,855 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 10:33 PM

Properly skint here at the mo, should be able to sort something out by next week though :)

Heres our 'vicious' staffie, give her half a chance and she'll lick you to death looking for cuddles!

attachicon.gif_20201130_222607.JPG

love staffys used to have 2 both nuts in different ways but lovable and fun most of the time,get a better pic in of beast as that one does it no justice!cheers

Hay duke, I put a little in their kitty, and speaking of kitties, do they count? Had one show up in the early days of the virus, and he won't go away :lol:

PS No booty necessary :)

thanks horse and yes get a pic or 2 of the moggy there all welcome we are not speciest round here and thanks for donating,peace

#5 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,855 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 12:31 PM

bump!come on folks get snapping those pets and it dont matter what sort of creature and i guarantee delivery of good karma after christmas,and i still have a couple of these nice growroom thermo/hygro meters with sensible length probe cables 2mtr and cannot bought easily on fleabay,

plus you be helping support sussex pet rescue and help rehome and vet treat all the rescued dogs,for life. for people who love there dogs but cannot fund there care spr are a true lifeline,thanks from the bottom of my heart for any donations but if your skint you can still enter,peace

#6 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,819 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 03:53 PM

Here's our pet anole, Arnold. He's still got most of his tail... the cat has the rest of it :)

post-1400-0-00498900-1607356272.jpg

Attached Files

• duke, Petal and THC F13ND like this

#7 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 06:47 PM

Hi Duke, raided the piggy bank and made a small donation :)

Lucy looking cute :wub:

Attached File  lucy cute.jpg   350.44KB   0 downloads

• duke, THC F13ND and Horse Badorties like this

#8 paul_led_126pro

paul_led_126pro

Starting out

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 08:16 PM

Attached File  924C58CC-3F2D-4B15-B437-39104B79B423.jpeg   209.09KB   1 downloads
My new little baby Minnie
  • duke, Petal, THC F13ND and 1 other like this

#9 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 10:01 PM

attachicon.gif_20201130_222607.JPG

Awww Fiendy she's beautiful and obviously very much loved :wub:

Here's our pet anole, Arnold. He's still got most of his tail... the cat has the rest of it :)

post-1400-0-00498900-1607356272.jpg

hehe how cute is Arnold! :wub:

Can you also post a pic of your adopted cat? I can't remember his/her name ... it wasn't corona was it? :huh:

attachicon.gif924C58CC-3F2D-4B15-B437-39104B79B423.jpeg
My new little baby Minnie

I'm in love! :wub:

• paul_led_126pro, duke, THC F13ND and 1 other like this

#10 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,855 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 10:07 PM

@Horse Badorties arnolds cool,whats the giant toenail in the right hand top of pic?have you been burying giants?cheers for the input,my tina loves lizards,peace

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sussex pet rescue, prizes, fundraise, charity, dogs, mans best friend

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.