143 replies to this topic

#1 Spaceman

Spaceman

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 01:53 PM

My autoflower journal is almost at the end. I have decided to start a fresh journal for my photoperiod plants.

This round I will grow trees from single plants. It's time to take everything I have learnt about growing and start growing some proper trees and STOP growing them in numbers. Why we feel the need I do Not know... Cause so many problems growing too many plants in a small area.

I want at least 1lb from each plant in 4ft x4ft tents. I have 4 of those tents. Mainly though I'm shooting for quality.

Will be using coco perlite 75%-25%. House and Garden coco a and b and cx regen-a-root at ec 1.4 for the entire grow.

Here are my clones so far. I'm waiting to find the best tangerine dream and best cheese before those clones will be added. They are in the boxes. Checked them again today, still no roots.

Attached File  DSCN5973.JPG   170.82KB   0 downloads

I started them in really small pots, then they are now in 3 litre air pots.

Some of these plants will Not be grown. I'm still undecided which Mandarin I want. It's so close that I need to see the final product before I decided.

So currently there is the elite Lemon Skunk plant. She will get the 1st tent. I cannot wait to grow her by herself without her spindly long flower time hermie friends  :lol:

Got 2 of the best cream mandarin clones from the 2 plants I'm thinking of picking.

Also got 2 Blimburn Cindy seedlings which are alive alive-oh on like day 3. Still in riot cubes. Again, the elite will get the tents, everything else will be culled.

As well as four 4x4 tents, I also have a 1m tent and a 3ft tent. I can house 6 flowering plants.

Going to grow them in either 12 litre hempy buckets or 25 litre air pots. Depending on the plants and tents.

Not keeping mothers, just going to clone as I go and start fresh every time.

• Zipp, dal, THC F13ND and 2 others like this

#2 Spaceman

Spaceman

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 12:08 PM

Planted the Cindy seedlings into small pots. Also fed today ec 1.4 of h and g cocos a and b. Not in a rush with these, so have stopped using root stim. Just a waste. I don't want them growing too big. I'm defoliating them each 3 days when they get fed. They are going to have many tops. Already started with super cropping them too. I want them low and wide with a load of tops. Plus I want them to support their own weight for later in life.

One or 2 are going to a neighbour that's just started out. He is borrowing my drobe, some fans and a 100w 3500k cob. For the first grow til he gets his shit together I'm making up some nutes and leaving it outside his place. lol I make up so much nutes anyway, it's really not much difference to my day.

• duke, Zipp, dal and 3 others like this

#3 Spaceman

Spaceman

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 11:58 AM

@ZenArcher

Thanks very much dude. I got them in the post today. 12  :o   That is really very kind of you pal. I will do them proud. 

What's your thoughts on growing them by itself? One at a time? Or is she better in a group? I see you went with 4. Is that coz of the strain or wilma?  :lol:  Is she big enough to grow a single plant in a set up? I'm thinking 12 litre hempy bucket

I'm going to get 1 in the lucky seed germination glass later, then get her in coco when she sinks.

• Zipp, dal, ZenArcher and 3 others like this

#4 ZenArcher

ZenArcher

Cleaned my nails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,181 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 12:03 PM

It's a pleasure to share them :)  I'd like to see one done on it's own Spaceman, I've been tempted to do one in a big pot solo, but I usually play safe and go for 3 or 4.  Hope you like the strain. :) :)

• Zipp, dal, THC F13ND and 3 others like this

#5 Spaceman

Spaceman

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 12:10 PM

Ok, then I shall grow one into a tree  :headbang: 

I quite fancy getting 1 started now, then 2 weeks moving it to a 1m x 1m tent with 4 100w cobs. It's a good tent to be in. It's the heater for my dark periods in other tents, so when it has a 6 hour sleep in there, the other tents are on so it's still warm, so she will be toasty in her dark period.

Plus the photo's will look supreme under white light. Mixed spectrum of 2700k and 3500k. The current plant in there is doing really well. a clip on fan in each corner.

Anything with Cindy in it's genes loves the way I grow. I have lots of joy with Cindys. Not only that Blimburn Cindy is the strain that I vape in the day for ptsd.

#6 ZenArcher

ZenArcher

Cleaned my nails

• Respected User
  • 2,181 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 12:21 PM

That's great Spaceman, I'll also be interested to see how they like a bit of sleep time, mine are always 24/0.  I'm sure you'll love this girl mate  :love:   :leaf:

• Zipp, dal, THC F13ND and 3 others like this

#7 Spaceman

Spaceman

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 07:17 PM

1st Cindy Jock in the glass soaking. Other plants looking absolutely great! I really do rate house and garden cocos a and b.

• duke, Zipp, dal and 4 others like this

#8 Spaceman

Spaceman

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 11:57 AM

Quick update. Still training them. Got 1 cheese clone and 1 tangie clone. Bit annoyed. Tmrw I'm going to invest in a new cloning set up.

They are just about to start flowering, so tmrw is cutting it late. I'll take 3 or 4 lower shoots from each. Taking no chances.

#9 Spaceman

Spaceman

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 05:36 PM

Planted my 1st Cindy Jock seed today. Went with a 12 litre hempy bucket. Didn't fill res with perlite this time. 75% coco and 25% perlite pre mixed. Got the bucket sat on a heat mat. Will hopefully see her in 2-3 days time. She may have to start on 12/12, so should stretch nicely.

• duke, Zipp, dal and 4 others like this

#10 ZenArcher

ZenArcher

Cleaned my nails

• Respected User
  • 2,181 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 06:11 PM

Nice one Spaceman,  mon the Cindy :) :)

• duke, Zipp, dal and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.