Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

fans of the wardrobe aka the never ending diary

wardrobe conversion microclimate perpetual growing gdp x mazar stealth growing afghanis landrace

4859 replies to this topic

#561 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,009 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 06:53 PM

hi all well i took a few pics from both drobes in the hps drobe(250w) we have barneys vanilla kush on the right and barneys peppermint kush on the left this was the damaged by led girl and is still slow but some signs of improvement .

in the fluroe drobe we have one 8ball kush again from barneys and mazar kush(aka maddy) who had a hard life of torture and general neglect outside in a tiny light box but is being given a chance to flower indoors, starting flower under the fluroe will minimise stretch and once vk has finished maddy will go under the hps to finish flowering with more lumens.

vk is roughly 70 days of 12-12 as are all except maddy,anyway im stoned as fuck rambling and need a pee so heres pics any comments welcome,peace

Attached Files

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 6 others like this

#562 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 07:34 PM

The VK is a sparkly girl aint she :D Love them shots that look as though they're covered in diamonds.

Had a read up on the 8 ball kush and sounds very interesting with the higher CBD. Perfect for meds for Tina. Hope it produces some nice oil for you :)

Some many nice sounding strains from Barney's Farm. I must get round to trying a few out soon.

Hope the Mazar and the Peppermint come into their own for ya too, fingers crossed :)

• The Dude Abides, duke and dal like this

#563 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,009 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 08:10 PM

The VK is a sparkly girl aint she :D Love them shots that look as though they're covered in diamonds.

Had a read up on the 8 ball kush and sounds very interesting with the higher CBD. Perfect for meds for Tina. Hope it produces some nice oil for you :)

Some many nice sounding strains from Barney's Farm. I must get round to trying a few out soon.

Hope the Mazar and the Peppermint come into their own for ya too, fingers crossed :)

hi troll yes she not lacking in the trichome department and even the slightest touch leaves you sticky and stinking!the 8ball is doing ok but will not be massive yeild as its only been under cfl/fluroe light though i do prefer bud grown under fluroes it does take a bit longer but hopefully it will be worth the wait.

my harvest from the afghani is about half dry and has shrunk a little but is still solid and smells lush i cant wait for the first properly dried bit as its abit rough/hay smelling fast dried on the fluroe lamp.

barneys do have some nice genetics esp kush varietys .im hoping for good things from the maddy mazar and she has allready started greening up a bit now its getting daily feeds instead of every 3 days as it was outdoors,the peppermint kush was so damaged by the led i nearly scrapped her but couldnt bring myself to kill it whilst there was some hope of salvage and maybe little yeild but every little helps as they say and if nothing else it will be good for oil,incidently i still have a shitload of the landrace tirah valley afghan seeds if you want try them,thanks for visiting,peace

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, weedtroll and 2 others like this

#564 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,009 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 05:37 PM

hi all well a quick smoke report on the afghani which i got to smoke the first natural dried bud of today so no curing yet so not absolute test yet,but it has the classic afghan smell and taste though milder than some and may improve with curing if it lasts that long!the stone is strong but not overpowering surprising as she has been cut maybe 2 weeks earlier than i would have liked due to showing hermie tendencys in the form of scattered nanas on most buds so i expected whitey material as little if any cdb will have been produced yet.

so overall pleased and yeild after drying of persy for me is a tad under 4 oz and about 2 oz of trim and popcorn for the oil run so she did ok for 250w lighting and the early chop.i will do some pics tonight before my lights come on as i am very pleased/amazed at the progress so far of my maddy mazar who you may remember was evicted from my drobes and sentenced to 2 months of shear neglect and starvation and eaten by all the pests one can find in my garden!well she has lots of budsites now and a fairly even canopy after much more supercrop and bending greening up nicely as i have slowly increased her food input to find her comfy level as she seems a bit nute shy i sticking to 1ec inc bg for now.thats how stoned i am i forgot the smoke report!i guess thats as good a report as you need really!pics later,peace

• 2scoops, weedtroll, Tezza and 2 others like this

#565 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,610 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 05:55 PM

A nice result with the Afghani Duke, a good job that one, the peppermint kush in that new home should come on heaps too now it`s under the hps

• duke and fairy like this

#566 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 06:04 PM

Fantastic news on the Mazar :) 

Really happy it's pulled through now all we need is the peppermnt to find its way :D

4 wizards will see you right for a bit :) but hope the others aren't too stingy either :P

I can't wait to try my afghans too. Potting them up the other day and the smell was reminding me of nice soft black so I'm

hoping it stays that way.

Great stuff Duke :) 

• duke and dal like this

#567 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,009 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 07:41 PM

A nice result with the Afghani Duke, a good job that one, the peppermint kush in that new home should come on heaps too now it`s under the hps

hi jimmi yes despite the having to chop early im pleased just to have a decent smoke for a while,i have stashed a bit away for a proper curing for later use as well,the peppermint is picking up slowly,thanks for looking in,peace

Fantastic news on the Mazar :)

Really happy it's pulled through now all we need is the peppermnt to find its way :D

4 wizards will see you right for a bit :) but hope the others aren't too stingy either :P

I can't wait to try my afghans too. Potting them up the other day and the smell was reminding me of nice soft black so I'm

hoping it stays that way.

Great stuff Duke :)

hi troll i have only got kitchen scales so probably not greatly accurate but a rough idea of how good/bad ive done and not to shabby i guess for the small light and early chop i did make a little hash with some of the popcorn and its nearly squidy black just a bit firmer,anyway here are some pics taken tonight the first is maddy mazar now looking greener than she was with some nice budsites forming allready so i have leveled the canopy and lowered the fluroe lamp as close as possible feeds dutch pro bloom nutes for hard water and naff all else i have been using some rainwater as well which maddy seems to prefer to our heavy tap water (bg .40ec) temps stable 22-28 and rh 55% anyway heres pics im really stoned so if i miss anything out please alert me,even a slipper shot for the dude!peace

Attached Files

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 8 others like this

#568 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 01:31 PM

Nice one Duke, that Mazar sure has some funky shapes, loop the loop and up and down.

Are they Tina's slippers?

All good things

TDA

• duke and dal like this

#569 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,009 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 02:06 PM

Nice one Duke, that Mazar sure has some funky shapes, loop the loop and up and down.

Are they Tina's slippers?

All good things

TDA

hi mate the mazar should be interesting to flower thats for sure im not even sure were to start retraining it i think it will just do its thing whatever that maybe!they was tinas slippers till i stole them because her naughty dog gizmo ate mine,fairs fair aye?take care,peace

• The Dude Abides, revert and dal like this

#570 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:54 PM

Grand job dukey. They all look incredibly healthy and beatifully conditioned.

Roll on (up?) harvest time.

• duke likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wardrobe, conversion, microclimate, perpetual growing, gdp x mazar, stealth growing, afghanis, landrace

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.