Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

fans of the wardrobe aka the never ending diary

wardrobe conversion microclimate perpetual growing gdp x mazar stealth growing afghanis landrace

4858 replies to this topic

#761 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,007 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 08:32 PM

some more that have been cunts to upload!

Attached Files

• Dekay, 2scoops, Lab Rat and 9 others like this

#762 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 09:16 AM

all looking great there Duke and plenty babys to keep you happy lol and belated birthday wishes mukka :D :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

• duke, dal and scooby like this

#763 Lab Rat

Lab Rat

Silent runningz

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 12:48 PM

Organised mayhem as usual Dukey :D

The plant vegging in the black pots looking well cosey.

• duke likes this

#764 scooby

scooby

Fill that bong, spark that joint up, let's get stoned.

• Members
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 01:49 PM

some more that have been cunts to upload!

Yummy. Very nice buds there!
  • duke likes this

#765 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,007 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 10:04 PM

hi all well i just pulled the rootstock of what was maddy mazar and yuck!full of weevils these came i guess from her time outdoors in the torture chamber but still even with next to no roots she made 106 gramms dried,such a shame i never rooted a cut realy but this is another lesson for me re growing outdoors and the unexpected hitch hikers we can bring indoors and cant guarantee even a good insecticide will leave them bug free and to check roots more thoroughly next time,so maddy was a fucking trooper!peace

• Dekay, smokin soul, Zipp and 4 others like this

#766 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:51 AM

Mon maddy mazar mines smelling real old time strong smell, I cannot wait, enjoy yours for time being so be waiting on a finished smoke report :)

#767 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 02:09 PM

I think all those root stimulants look like thick gravy and stink like shite. :) Nice buds and the little ens are toddling along good style m8y.

#768 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,007 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 04:26 PM

I think all those root stimulants look like thick gravy and stink like shite. :) Nice buds and the little ens are toddling along good style m8y.

they not looking so good today i think they was maybe a bit young for the heavy insecticide i sprayed all the vegging plants with and now has yellow blotches all over the leaves,just hope i aint fecked them allready but after finding about a 1000 weevils in maddy mazar rootball i wasnt taking any chances and sprayed bug clear systemic kill or cure?maddy a good toke even uncured and masses of sticky finger resin,looking forward to oiling her see what we get,so far vk is the best though oil yeild and best smoke,so far peace

• dal and scooby like this

#769 scooby

scooby

Fill that bong, spark that joint up, let's get stoned.

• Members
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 04:48 PM

All you Mazar reports are making me impatient already guys....and I've only started mine lol. Enjoy duke.
  • duke and dal like this

#770 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,007 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 05:36 PM

Iwonder what she would have done if she didnt have these nute suckin vermin in the root ball.

Mazar sounds like a nice old skool skunky number, and one i will now have to do.

Yours looks fantastic mate and 108 from one plant in a limited space is outstandin stuff.

Enjoy the smoke mate

hi bbb 108 sounds better than it is to be fair if you add up how long it took to veg then recover from torture and then flower i could been better spent flowering 2 other healthy plants in that length of time and possibly done a bit better but me being me couldnt bring myself to give up on her!without the weevils she would have been fuller but considering when i tried to pull the rootball from the pot and the stump came out with only tiny living roots i found a new respect for mazar genes,peace

• Zipp, dal and Sprink like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wardrobe, conversion, microclimate, perpetual growing, gdp x mazar, stealth growing, afghanis, landrace

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.