Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

fans of the wardrobe aka the never ending diary

wardrobe conversion microclimate perpetual growing gdp x mazar stealth growing afghanis landrace

4858 replies to this topic

#981 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,007 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:09 PM

i love the lyrics to this tune have a listen its so true! 

• Paulie likes this

#982 Hot Sausage

Hot Sausage

Totally Batterd

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:18 PM

What Big lump says sounds like the route I would go for.
Will be sticking around here to see what you do.
  • Dekay, duke and Paulie like this

#983 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 08:14 PM

Plants looking sweet as always duke .
Santa was nice to you , but how come he gets to you a week earlier than me haha .
[emoji106]
  • duke and Paulie like this

#984 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,007 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:12 PM

To be honest duke I'd do two seperate drobes like you said ones already tuned or maybe give it a run first and see what you pull off 1 light in the new one you can always bang another light in there later on if need be,has Santa been yet lol,BIG

sent with a blast from my poo chute

hi big yes i think maybe your right and it would be easier,thanks

What Big lump says sounds like the route I would go for.
Will be sticking around here to see what you do.

i think i will glad your sticking round should be interesting and colourful,hopefully

Plants looking sweet as always duke .
Santa was nice to you , but how come he gets to you a week earlier than me haha .
[emoji106]

hi stephen i been told i cant have it till xmas but it dont stop me planning!im loving this scrog,borg free so far long may it stay that way!pics tommorow and proper update,heres a tune for you,peace 

• Dekay, dal, Hot Sausage and 1 other like this

#985 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,007 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 04:57 PM

hi all well tonight i fitted the 250w hid light in the bigger drobe replacing my ancient fluroe lamp fitting went smoothly after giving up with the portable drill as the wall of this drobe are over an inch thick and the stupid drill wouldnt do it,so out with the mains drill and job done!so the 2 gdp x mazar will have plenty more lumens i fitted the mh bulb and will see how the black orchid extraction copes with the extra heat i will get some pics later from both drobes,also the early pink kush will be going to my bros to live/possibly die a sad and swift death as he is a shite grower and does not learn as he wont listen!this will not be the demise of my fluroe who will shortly be fitted in a new storage/veg box along with my mist clone propagator i just robbed back of the thieving brother who "borrowed" it 2 years ago!

the new ballast is fecking heavy duty thing from basement lighting all looks good but the reflector needs modification as its crap built and i would not trust the flimsy plastic shite to safely hold a fire hazard up!so swift mod later it has metal fastenings and good solid chain you could swing of it now and it would stay there!you might have noticed im not a great fan of plastic things!peace

• Dekay, 2scoops, dal and 3 others like this

#986 BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:51 PM

hi all well tonight i fitted the 250w hid light in the bigger drobe replacing my ancient fluroe lamp fitting went smoothly after giving up with the portable drill as the wall of this drobe are over an inch thick and the stupid drill wouldnt do it,so out with the mains drill and job done!so the 2 gdp x mazar will have plenty more lumens i fitted the mh bulb and will see how the black orchid extraction copes with the extra heat i will get some pics later from both drobes,also the early pink kush will be going to my bros to live/possibly die a sad and swift death as he is a shite grower and does not learn as he wont listen!this will not be the demise of my fluroe who will shortly be fitted in a new storage/veg box along with my mist clone propagator i just robbed back of the thieving brother who "borrowed" it 2 years ago!
the new ballast is fecking heavy duty thing from basement lighting all looks good but the reflector needs modification as its crap built and i would not trust the flimsy plastic shite to safely hold a fire hazard up!so swift mod later it has metal fastenings and good solid chain you could swing of it now and it would stay there!you might have noticed im not a great fan of plastic things!peace

Look forwards to the pics fella,BIG

• duke likes this

#987 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,007 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 08:15 PM

Look forwards to the pics fella,BIG

here is me pics taken tonight after fitting new light and  testing temps seem lower than with my fluroes i guess as ballast is outside drobe wereas fluroe was built in ballasts also done repot of 1 gdp x mazar the other needs to recover from supercrop and will be done in a few days time also pics of my scrog on day 19 of flower now doing rather well and still borg free!still not convinced both scrog plants are vanilla kush though as they still slightly different but time will tell it could be barneys peppermint kush!either way i dont mind as long as it does good and grows nice and fat!

i feeling spoilt 2 pressies before christmas new computer of me bro who was sick of mending the old one so insisted i have the new one early,no complaints here anyway all temps shown in pics and feeds same as usual so on with the pics thanks for looking in,peace

Attached Files

• Dekay, 2scoops, smokin soul and 5 others like this

#988 BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 08:50 PM

here is me pics taken tonight after fitting new light and testing temps seem lower than with my fluroes i guess as ballast is outside drobe wereas fluroe was built in ballasts also done repot of 1 gdp x mazar the other needs to recover from supercrop and will be done in a few days time also pics of my scrog on day 19 of flower now doing rather well and still borg free!still not convinced both scrog plants are vanilla kush though as they still slightly different but time will tell it could be barneys peppermint kush!either way i dont mind as long as it does good and grows nice and fat!
i feeling spoilt 2 pressies before christmas new computer of me bro who was sick of mending the old one so insisted i have the new one early,no complaints here anyway all temps shown in pics and feeds same as usual so on with the pics thanks for looking in,peace

Lookin fookin well posh duke,loving the drobe grows,scrogs fattening up nice n all bud,sweet,BIG

• duke and Hot Sausage like this

#989 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,007 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:28 PM

Lookin fookin well posh duke,loving the drobe grows,scrogs fattening up nice n all bud,sweet,BIG

hi big im not bothered with posh functional is better!the temps stopped at 30 deg so turned extraction up a tad and seems steady at 28 now which will do me nice though the black orchid extractor is a bit noisy i will get another rvk after xmas or build another silencer for it ,but all in all if it gets a similar climate to the smaller drobe i be happy,im well pleased with me scrog and looking forward to toking the vanilla again,yummy!!!peace

• Dekay and BIGLUMPAGREEN like this

#990 Vlad the Inhaler

Vlad the Inhaler

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 12:39 AM

The scrog is flying Duke... Be careful they don't bust the walls off the drobe buddy... The way they're going into flower, it looks like it's gonna be a monster harvest.

Have you got any ratchet straps? They might keep the walls together! [emoji1]

Vlad, AKA I.D.I.OT.
  • duke and BIGLUMPAGREEN like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wardrobe, conversion, microclimate, perpetual growing, gdp x mazar, stealth growing, afghanis, landrace

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.