wut? where? when?

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 07:12 PM

So as promised a little smoke/grow report

Link to grow diary: Click Me
Strain and seedbank: - Night Queen, Dutch Passion
Numbers of grows or years growing: - Fifth grow, 3 years experience and counting
Grow Equipment, Location & Style: - 1.2x1.2x1.6 roof cube in my loft. Vegged under about 400w leds then flowered with about 600w leds. A bit of LST training.
Nutes/Feed: - Plagron Coco and Canna nutrients range.
Weeks of veg: 6,5 weeks
Weeks of flower: - 10/11
Colour of thrichs at time of harvest: 20~30 amber, the rest cloudy.
Drying time: 10 days.
Bud Density ?/10: 9/10 - Nice and solid buds.
Bud Appearance Comments: Sticky, solid. Top of the buds went a dark purple at the end.
Grindability ?/10: 10/10 - The buds turn to powder with little effort. Could make hash of this with ease.
Smell in veg ?/10: 4/10 - Hardly any smell.
Smell in flower ?/10: 7/10 - Pungent and stinky according to my missus. Smelled lovely to me but can't describe it unfortunately.

Smell of smoke ?/10: . 7/10 Don't have much of a taste or smell left after smoking cigarettes for 20+ years :(
Taste ?/10: 7/10 - Still curing atm. Reminds me of those old school weed from 20 years ago.
The High ?/10: - 9/10 More of a relaxing high and a strong couchlock. Not going to get paranoid if you smoke this. If you have trouble sleeping then this will help 100%. If you smoke to much it will keep you awake :)
Length of buzz ?/10: - 8/10 2/3 hours
Good comments: - Easy to grow, very good yielder, grinds up lovely.  Strong indica effect.
Bad Comments: - Can't come up with something.
General Comments: - A strain to go for if you enjoy being 'stoned'. This strain is relaxing/chilling and really helps me with sleep and anxiety.

IMG_2136_zps692cba9f.jpg

IMG_2134_zps1e8eaeb3.jpg

After harvest picture

IMG_2132_zpsde0686dc.jpg

• smokin soul, duke, Red eye knight and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.