Photo
- - - - -

The Up2Nogood/Dutch Passion Pot Noodle Comp (Photoperiod strains)

Dutch passion PotNoodle Buds PhotoPeriod Freaks Grow

• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

#11 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 12:33 PM

You must have guts of steel @BIGLUMPAGREEN :)

I got myself a bombay bad boy, figured I'd rather not waste the food like, so I added some chopped up fresh hot chillis to mask the taste a bit, and had indigestion for a day :(

Anway, back on topic...Are you going to be joining in?

• Dekay, 2scoops and denots like this

#12 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 12:37 PM

A pot noodle on a breadcake, you can`t beat it. :)

• Budgie, denots, Hot Sausage and 1 other like this

#13 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 12:41 PM

A pot noodle on a breadcake, you can`t beat it. :)

You sound like my cousin,  he used to have sausage rolls/pasties in a breadcake for his fishing snap when we were  younger...He's now nigh on 20 stone and diabetic!

• Dekay, 2scoops and denots like this

#14 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 12:41 PM

I eat a green flavour but don't see it as food/meal it's more on the packet of crisps/junk food side of snacks,

@jimmi2scoops pot noodle butties are the best
  • Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 1 other like this

#15 BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 12:51 PM

You must have guts of steel @BIGLUMPAGREEN :)

I got myself a bombay bad boy, figured I'd rather not waste the food like, so I added some chopped up fresh hot chillis to mask the taste a bit, and had indigestion for a day :(

Anway, back on topic...Are you going to be joining in?

Yeh gb I'm gonna bang an auto in I think,BIG

sent with a blast from my poo chute
  • Budgie, Dekay and denots like this

#16 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 12:53 PM

Not a pot noodle butty fan, but, a bit of paxo stuffing goes nice between two slices :)

• Dekay, 2scoops, denots and 2 others like this

#17 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 01:03 PM

Round here I'm the only stuffin lover lol get the whole pack for my Sunday roasts ( when I get one that is! Didn't even bother doing a roast this xmas just gone! The story goes a bit like this...............me an misis Olmec on route to supermarket to buy xmas dinner, I say to her what meat we going to do we had chicken and a beef roast last time and the year b4 that it was a turkey crown and pork, we could do lamb I say cos u like that an she says yea but it's not your favourite, so we get an a min silence and I just said shall we have a full breakfast and she gave an instant yes!!! I spun the car about and head off to the traditional butchers and we have the lot dry cured bacon amazing sausage hash browns black pud white pud mushrooms toast an tea cooked all of it on a huge flat plate and wow best xmas dinner ever cooked in 30mins only had 2 wash the plates an two saucepans lol :llama: )
  • Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#18 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 01:14 PM

Not a pot noodle butty fan, but, a bit of paxo stuffing goes nice between two slices :)

PAXO and sausage meat, haslet or meatloaf whatever you wanna call it, i used to love the stuff in a sarnie in my snap box for work.

1lb of both mince and good sausage meat, 10 to 15% bread crumbs and a box of paxo stuffed in a bread tin and cooked makes great meatloaf and is nice on bread when cold too.

• Budgie and denots like this

#19 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 01:31 PM

Haslet, bloody hell fella, not had that in ages, I doub't it being the same nowadays but it wasn't it a sort of  English Haggis, cooked and sliced not in a boil in a stomach lining scottish thing?

• 2scoops and denots like this

#20 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 01:42 PM

Haslet, bloody hell fella, not had that in ages, I doub't it being the same nowadays but it wasn't it a sort of  English Haggis, cooked and sliced not in a boil in a stomach lining scottish thing?

Im not sure but my Mom used to make meatloaf and then call it haslet for our snap for work when i was younger just fond memoirs of eating the stuff as a youth.

• Budgie and denots like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dutch passion, PotNoodle, Buds, PhotoPeriod, Freaks, Grow

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.