Photo
- - - - -

The Up2nogood/Dutch Passion pot noodle comp (Autos)

Dutch Passion The Green Circle pot noodle

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#11 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 09:11 PM

@marque08

@BIGLUMPAGREEN

happy new medals guys well done and good luck with all your autos troops :hookah:

• Dekay, smokin soul, marque08 and 2 others like this

#12 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 10:06 PM

As if I gotta go shop just to buy dirt for this lol anyone got a spare pot noodles worth of muck ?
  • Dekay, smokin soul, marque08 and 4 others like this

#13 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 10:54 PM

Right banging mine in a cube tonight forgotten what but will remember when I shove it in the thing paradise seeds auto but not sure which one :) There might be a couple more days but only for those already stated they entering not for late entries if they havent quite popped :)

• duke, marque08, Roy Cropper and 2 others like this

#14 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:58 PM

Mines in a cube now in coco with cellophane over top
gallery_16_39_146359.jpg

The write up of them

With these kind of numbers, you'll never bother with photoperiod seeds again! Vigorous from the very start,Vertigo Seeds only need 60 days from weed seed to deliver the results you crave including brag-worthy yields mind-blowing power & a delicious fruity flavour that'll make your mouth water. They're unbelievably good
Vertigo Finishes in 60 to 70 Days from SeedAt 18% THC Makes This 1 of the Strongest AutoFems Ever
Yields = Up to 500 gr/m2 Inside or 75 gr/seed Outside Strong Citrus Flavours & Aromas - Full-Bodied & Intense It took three generations to perfect Vertigo Automatic Seeds, and that, in our humble opinion, was time well spent. This magnificent bean practically drips with resin, and at up to 18% THC, this is one of the strongest AutoFems on the market today.
The Vertigo strain can get up to a meter tall, sometimes even taller with strong, citrus aromas & rich, fruity flavour for awesome bag appeal. Fast, powerful & high-yielding, these cannabis seeds are easy enough for beginners & productive enough for commercial projects. How can you beat that?

They sound good but dont they all ;)

Hopefully will come up good thing about pot noodles is I can put it anywhere lights off where its warm no probs.

• 2scoops, smokin soul, marque08 and 6 others like this

#15 BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 08:27 AM

Well 1 of these is what I'm doin,grew a few in the garden borders last year,real pretty little plantAttached File  20160216_081325.jpg   109.8KB   0 downloadsand a shot glass shot lolAttached File  20160216_081525.jpg   100.39KB   0 downloadsBIG
  • Dekay, 2scoops, smokin soul and 6 others like this

#16 rassensi

rassensi

Grass growing out of my ears

• Respected User
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 09:38 AM

Let's get this lady going then I'm growing in coco and a king pot noodle tub good luck guys and girls 1lov

Attached Files

#17 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 11:09 PM

Till monday to get them up those that want to enter :)

• Roy Cropper, mrsDeeks, rassensi and 1 other like this

#18 rassensi

rassensi

Grass growing out of my ears

• Respected User
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 10:48 AM

So planted the little chedkush this morning let's hope she shows her head before next Monday 1lov

Attached Files

#19 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 10:42 PM

So planted the little chedkush this morning let's hope she shows her head before next Monday 1lov

If theres enough not come up will extend a few days like I did for the other comp in fact to be equal in both comps. The closing date for auto entries is Thursday the 25 th February :)

• 2scoops, smokin soul, marque08 and 3 others like this

#20 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:53 PM

i'm in ! 

Attached File  100_4819.JPG   121.1KB   0 downloads 

Attached File  100_4821.JPG   131.94KB   0 downloads

and so is she ! 

Attached File  100_4823.JPG   120.24KB   1 downloads

fingers crossed she pops her head up soon, no fancy business here, straight into some tropic mix, no cubes ! 

game on ! 

• Dekay, 2scoops, smokin soul and 4 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dutch Passion, The Green Circle, pot noodle

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.