1 reply to this topic

#1 Herbies

Herbies

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 01:59 PM

Back In Stock (you can see the full list here)

New Promotions (You can see all the current promotions here)

Rare Dankness - buy any pack of seeds and get 3 free regular Dank Commander Seeds

Dr Krippling - 1 free Afghan Cow Fem with every 5 pack, 2 free with every 10 pack of Dr Krippling Seeds

World Of Seeds - 1 free Strawberry Blue Fem with every 3 pack of fems or 10 pack of Regs, 2 free with every 7 pack of fems, 3 free with every 12 pack of fems

Other

We have now added an alphabetical list of all cup winning strains on our blog. You can find it here

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 4 others like this

#2 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 05:24 AM

Good to see painkiller by Dr underground won summing :D my bestest strain so far I can see that a-z list being in me seeds tub .. pick and mix yeah buddy

Thanks herbies :)
  • olmec and Herbies like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Herbies, Seeds, Seedbank

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.