Photo
- - - - -

Fleurs very own first ever proper lonesome grow, bubblegum in yo face!

With farty bits Poopy pants Smelly hairy slippers Kera Bubblegum Auto

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#1 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 11:54 PM

Well hello there, bit nervous about doing this I was but as it's nearly Christmas I thought I better give it a go, otherwise you miserable lot might banish me from the shiny green space, to the darkness outa atmosphere.

First time ever doing it on my lonesome, no help from dred.... God damn so if I kill it I've no one to blame but myself!

I'm using his lights/rooms/nutes though.

So some spangly shiny cfl thingy ma bob, and another shiny hps light thing with super loomins later on.

Using one of those spiky pots, erm what they called? Half a pot? No. Ermmmmmmmm, hedgehog pot? Yeah we'll go with hedgehog pot.

It's an auto, by Kera called bubble in my bum... Aka (bubblegum).

Put into the mint tin, in tissue with a splash of water and sat on top of the boiler yesterday. Checked this morning, no life. So me being impatient moved it to the trusty virgin box. Checked five minutens and not a minuten more ago, and wooohooo a little baby has been born.

Couldn't leave it for another minute so I went and potted her up, with some 24hr old water into the hedgehog pot before hand and this is where we're at.

Here are the pics of my darling daughter, who hasn't quite made it into the world as of yet but she's half way there.....

dc41880803bc49b60ddb9187e4e8e073.jpg

52f6d4788edb7a3a4596c6a7bf0dc0fa.jpg

3993f2dd425eaa17b116253f522de5c6.jpg

e945ac125ea465d05a62bd424f66060e.jpg

75b7d591bf424215d61455fe1e19d84c.jpg

91c76cdaf0214684ee5c5933e8c2ffc4.jpg

0277e4fc5a34b06163b72da49b6673d5.jpg

Thanks for looking, even thought it probably is a little boring. I'm excited, so yeah thank you.

Also sorry for the neck bending pictures, trying to give you all a little exercise! Hehe.

Take care all, till next time.

Edited by Missginger, 29 November 2016 - 11:58 PM.

• Mr Pothead, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 18 others like this

#2 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 11:59 PM

Good Luck hun, used to like bubblegum that name rings a bell to me.  I have tried and failed too many times to grow its classed as cruelty to plants now in this house :lol: 

Gunna park my arse and watch if you dont mind?

• Dekay, duke, denots and 6 others like this

#3 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 12:02 AM

Thanks Mrs D hun, have a go with me we might fail but gotta atleast try eh.

Better hide from the weed police though, don't think they'd take kindly to the cruelty. :haha:.

As you're first in you get the comfiest chair in the house, with unlimited tea :wub:.

Edited by Missginger, 30 November 2016 - 12:03 AM.

• duke, denots, mrsDeeks and 4 others like this

#4 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 12:03 AM

Yay Fleur! All the best with your grow :weed:

• duke, denots, mrsDeeks and 5 others like this

#5 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 12:03 AM

im in red :D

• duke, denots, mrsDeeks and 6 others like this

#6 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 12:06 AM

Thanks Mrs D hun, have a go with me we might fail but gotta atleast try eh.

Better hide from the weed police though, don't think they'd take kindly to the cruelty. :haha:.

As you're first in you get the comfiest chair in the house, with unlimited tea :wub:.

I was going to try the pot noodle again and the weed police said it wasnt fair on the poor plants :lol: so i best not go there im happy watching him do his magic ;)

Yes best seat in the house, i love my brews  :wub:

• duke, denots, Petal and 3 others like this

#7 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 12:06 AM

Yay Fleur! All the best with your grow :weed:

Thanks so much hun, have a feeling I'm going to need it lol.

im in red :D

Well if you weren't in I wouldn't be sailing this ship very far would I now, Capt?
  • duke, denots, Petal and 3 others like this

#8 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 12:07 AM

Use your phone on its side please :P Good luck, she made this attempt once or twice and I had to take over as they kept asking me for mercy when I went in groom and to hear your plants crying spare me now is too much I informed the RSPCC who then informed the police and there was much kerfuffle until we realised the wrong society had been informed and that cannabis came under the vegatation act RSPCV doh, 6 months later we laughed lots. I have not randomly typed loads of shit in your diary here is an ec 1 at ph 5.95 :P

#9 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 12:08 AM

get a pop bottle cut in half stuck onnit....keep it humid atm ;)

#10 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 12:10 AM

Use your phone on its side please :P Good luck, she made this attempt once or twice and I had to take over as they kept asking me for mercy when I went in groom and to hear your plants crying spare me now is too much I informed the RSPCC who then informed the police and there was much kerfuffle until we realised the wrong society had been informed and that cannabis came under the vegatation act RSPCV doh, 6 months later we laughed lots. I have not randomly typed loads of shit in your diary here is an ec 1 at ph 5.95 :P

I will use that bit of information, and remember to use the phone sideways.

:haha: naughty Mrs D neglecting baby weeds!

A what, what? Ec what? Erm?
  • duke, denots, mrsDeeks and 2 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: With farty bits, Poopy pants, Smelly hairy slippers, Kera, Bubblegum, Auto

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.