Photo
- - - - -

Fleurs very own first ever proper lonesome grow, bubblegum in yo face!

With farty bits Poopy pants Smelly hairy slippers Kera Bubblegum Auto

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#81 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 12:31 AM

Just saying ginge...i have zero interest in this diary..or anyone elses come to that..looking for pup pics thats all...fucking busting to get one....

Charming wah! I'm sure they'll be pleased.....

Just for you.

fadd8e83e3389524826a8b678207a237.jpg

a116190943f1fa9e9abacca53a411b8c.jpg

i know you have been stressed with new pups (you must be mad) but still managing a grow, i cant d o it i let deeks take over every time :lol:
hats off to ya

I am indeed mad, gone in the head, flew away with the fairys never to return again! Bat shit crazy.

I only wanted one, dred got the other for the lad but the lad ain't looking after his... So mainly me.

It's like having two new born babies, as you know with having Boo. These are only 9 weeks though, so technically not even supposed to have left mum and should have said no to getting them before 12 weeks as that's the vital stages but because I'm terribly inpatient I wanted them NOW! Just the same as I do everything, and I can't wait for anything as it plays on my mind and drives me even more insane than I already am.

They're remarkably well behaved, even if they are not 100% grasping the puppy pad business, got to give em a break en it. Remember how old they actually are, as they're huge so brain auto thinks they're older.

I got mad with havoc yesterday, can't remember what he'd done but he just say there looking at me and when I spoke his head moved from side to side as if he was actually listening. I couldn't help but smile, so he knew he was off the hook. Reading me like a book they are little baby boys.

The grows not too bad, although finding the time can be a shitter sometimes especially when I'm whacked! I'm doing two, never things by halves me! Got the auto and my pot noodle, early stages yet though so not having to mix feeds and stuff yet. All that to come. Mon the growing.
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 8 others like this

#82 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,009 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 11:10 AM

hi fleur tina says when you get too fed up you can drop one of round ours for a holiday!shes been obssesed since she saw them,i need a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!good luck with the babys greenlings to,peace

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, mrsDeeks and 4 others like this

#83 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 11:19 AM

hi fleur tina says when you get too fed up you can drop one of round ours for a holiday!shes been obssesed since she saw them,i need a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!good luck with the babys greenlings to,peace

Awww Tina hun, they'll be coming down again to see you don't you worry about that :wub:.

The lady we got them from is letting her bitch have one more litter, so if you can wait I could enquire for you.

Thanks Duke, think I might have a bend and twist again today if I get a bloody chance lol.

Hope you both had a great day yesterday, and have another great day today.
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 3 others like this

#84 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 12:30 PM

Charming wah! I'm sure they'll be pleased.....

Just for you.

fadd8e83e3389524826a8b678207a237.jpg

a116190943f1fa9e9abacca53a411b8c.jpg

I am indeed mad, gone in the head, flew away with the fairys never to return again! Bat shit crazy.

I only wanted one, dred got the other for the lad but the lad ain't looking after his... So mainly me.

It's like having two new born babies, as you know with having Boo. These are only 9 weeks though, so technically not even supposed to have left mum and should have said no to getting them before 12 weeks as that's the vital stages but because I'm terribly inpatient I wanted them NOW! Just the same as I do everything, and I can't wait for anything as it plays on my mind and drives me even more insane than I already am.

They're remarkably well behaved, even if they are not 100% grasping the puppy pad business, got to give em a break en it. Remember how old they actually are, as they're huge so brain auto thinks they're older.

I got mad with havoc yesterday, can't remember what he'd done but he just say there looking at me and when I spoke his head moved from side to side as if he was actually listening. I couldn't help but smile, so he knew he was off the hook. Reading me like a book they are little baby boys.

The grows not too bad, although finding the time can be a shitter sometimes especially when I'm whacked! I'm doing two, never things by halves me! Got the auto and my pot noodle, early stages yet though so not having to mix feeds and stuff yet. All that to come. Mon the growing.

just a feckin  hero i say ;)

9 weeks old isnt to bad under 8 is to young for sure i hate seeing these 6weeks old pups some sell , but yeah the longer with mum the better , lovely pups you got there , im a sucker for a baby animal i love em all :D

ive got two spaniels one is a tiny cocker who is 18mths and still thinks she a pup and a springer who is 6y old and is my best pal !

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 3 others like this

#85 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 12:41 PM

just a feckin hero i say ;)

9 weeks old isnt to bad under 8 is to young for sure i hate seeing these 6weeks old pups some sell , but yeah the longer with mum the better , lovely pups you got there , im a sucker for a baby animal i love em all :D

ive got two spaniels one is a tiny cocker who is 18mths and still thinks she a pup and a springer who is 6y old and is my best pal !

We had them at 7 weeks, wish I'd have waited though. Baby animals are always the best, but when they grow into wonderful adults it makes it all worth while.

Love spaniels they're wonderful companions. 18 months is still a pup, but they don't realise their size lolol. They're so funny.
  • The Dude Abides, duke and mrsDeeks like this

#86 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 12:54 PM

the little cocker we have is amazing she wants to be in your skin and demands attention and love all the time  its the first cocker we have had  and we are in love with the breed such a ball of fun and nrg,  she steals stuff so you will chase her its so funny , and they make very good house dogs

she is cam shy at the mo or even remote control shy  if you hold either up she goes to hide under her chair,  but out side show her a cat/rabbit/deer/bird/child and shes  fearless and full tilt! ;)

pups are so funny  and bringing  one/two up to be a good house dog and well trained is so rewarding  ,

you done it right having the  two its  easier than one imo,  and they learn to be dogs for each other  rather than some hybrid humandog  that one  dog homes  can produce :D

• Dekay, duke, mrsDeeks and 2 others like this

#87 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 06:05 PM

the little cocker we have is amazing she wants to be in your skin and demands attention and love all the time its the first cocker we have had and we are in love with the breed such a ball of fun and nrg, she steals stuff so you will chase her its so funny , and they make very good house dogs

she is cam shy at the mo or even remote control shy if you hold either up she goes to hide under her chair, but out side show her a cat/rabbit/deer/bird/child and shes fearless and full tilt! ;)

pups are so funny and bringing one/two up to be a good house dog and well trained is so rewarding ,

you done it right having the two its easier than one imo, and they learn to be dogs for each other rather than some hybrid humandog that one dog homes can produce :D

Aww bless her she sounds amazing, plenty fun and character to boot.

With these being brothers they're always fighting and messing around, think we might have a dominance issue as they get older. We've already got two other dogs, so the pup would have learnt either way, but out bitch is exactly like that half human.
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 2 others like this

#88 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:08 PM

I think it's time for an update...

Good evening to you, and you and you too. Hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas, and are enjoying your Christmas holidays from work.

Are you all ready for new year? I know people all do it differently with new year cleans, out with the old in with the new and stuffs. I'm not ready yet as I've been being lazy, doh. Got to get the Christmas decs down in the next few days, don't really like seeing the new year in with the Decs up.

Any how lets get on with the show, she's about a month old now? She's not yet in a cycle just on 24 under veg light. She's been fed a couple times, by the look of her leaves I thought she'd got some kind of malfunction going on but her new growth seems fine so I'm not too worried. Showing pre flowers now too. Whoop whoop, how exciting.

I tied her down again the tuther day, hoping to do so a few more times before under the flowering bulb.

Here she is...

YkOdzf.jpg

YkOvAu.jpg

YkYCrP.jpg

YkYOva.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 9 others like this

#89 DreDdYBoY

DreDdYBoY

Sir smoke alot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:24 PM

Lookin great. I'm off to sort out my retirement package your taking over babe xxxxx
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#90 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:26 PM

Lookin great. I'm off to sort out my retirement package your taking over babe xxxxx

You're funny, don't you think I've enough to be getting on with? You're not passed your sell by date yet, no bus pass for you.
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 2 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: With farty bits, Poopy pants, Smelly hairy slippers, Kera, Bubblegum, Auto

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.