102 replies to this topic

#11 TheHerbalist

TheHerbalist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:13 PM

A lovely strain that grows big uniform buds in 8 to 9 weeks of 12/12, big yielder, strinks and tastes lovely, tis a nice buzz, not much stretch , prone to mould but i good oascilating fan generally stops that happening, not much stretch so a nice veg works with plenty of topping, either HST or LST works for giving back more buddage as well, it loves abuse, more abuse = more bud with this one imo. All in all a strain id probably grow again.

Here`s one i did under the LED

Also grew it under 600 hps without an oscilating fan and got a wee bit of mould, but no biggi really, just a bit.

Nice one jimmi, really cool video too. feeling very confident growing the criticall now, everywhere I read about it people only have good to say - cheers for the tip on the mould I'll be keeping my eye out for it.

• Dekay, duke, gingerb and 2 others like this

#12 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:47 PM

Nice one jimmi, really cool video too. feeling very confident growing the criticall now, everywhere I read about it people only have good to say - cheers for the tip on the mould I'll be keeping my eye out for it.

Always keep an eye out for it but I never got any on mine were ad a sour diesel next to it did. Lovely
  • Dekay, duke, gingerb and 2 others like this

#13 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:36 PM

Will be about fella hope it goes to plan ;) No complaints from me either from the RQS one :)

• gingerb, TheHerbalist and Dutchy like this

#14 TheHerbalist

TheHerbalist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 07:09 PM

Just popping by to do a littl eupdate.

the raggelers have both popped, the tall lanky one is the old school and the shorter one is critical.

I count yesterday as day one, so I'd consider these to currently be at day 2.

Attached Files

Edited by TheHerbalist, 30 January 2017 - 07:10 PM.

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#15 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 08:08 PM

Monsters just out n out monster plants bro. ;)

• Dekay, gingerb, TheHerbalist and 1 other like this

#16 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 08:12 PM

Wow your off again nice one, I'll be about 4 or 5 days behind you on my next grow just waiting on seeds to pop now.

• Dekay, 2scoops, TheHerbalist and 1 other like this

#17 TheHerbalist

TheHerbalist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 08:50 PM

Wow your off again nice one, I'll be about 4 or 5 days behind you on my next grow just waiting on seeds to pop now.

Yep off again on another, couldn't sit tight with the room without anything in :) how are those jamaican seeds going? they gonna be your current grow or you gonna be going with orange hill?

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 2 others like this

#18 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 08:56 PM

Yep off again on another, couldn't sit tight with the room without anything in :) how are those jamaican seeds going? they gonna be your current grow or you gonna be going with orange hill?

The mystery seeds are doing ok, one looks stronger then the other looking very indica then sativa. Not really sure what am gonna do with them yet, gonna give them a few more weeks and see what they are looking like. Orange hill is a non starter as my bro's order never went through via herbies.

I've currently got x1 lemon skunk fem and x5 regs soaking in kitchen towel.

Edited by gingerb, 30 January 2017 - 08:56 PM.

• 2scoops, duke, TheHerbalist and 1 other like this

#19 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 10:11 PM

The mystery seeds are doing ok, one looks stronger then the other looking very indica then sativa. Not really sure what am gonna do with them yet, gonna give them a few more weeks and see what they are looking like. Orange hill is a non starter as my bro's order never went through via herbies.

I've currently got x1 lemon skunk fem and x5 regs soaking in kitchen towel.

I've grabbed a DNA - lemon skunk the other week but I've not popped it yet. ( had to pop the Cali connection - Girl Scout cookies (thin mints) tho I couldn't wait for that )

So I'm same day as you herb on that :) green mojo's to us both
  • Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 4 others like this

#20 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 10:35 PM

GSC (thin mints) hmm!!!

• duke, TheHerbalist and Dutchy like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 250w hps, critical, Old school, cheese, blackdomina

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.