465 replies to this topic

#21 DoubleTrouble

DoubleTrouble

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 10:17 PM

The think different is the strongest, the blackberry will look the best but the think different and think big will take as long as a photo ;)

hmm ive been looking at the genetic makeup of some of the autos i have, and this is whats caught my eye ; Dutch Passion - mazar, think big - think different. Fast buds GG#4 & GSC - Zambeza Jack The Ripper/JackHerer - Vanilla Ice - Power Kush - Green Monster. spliff - gold rush outdoor - sweet and sour. < semi auto's

possibly run 2 and enter 1. it's just choosing?

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, denots and 6 others like this

#22 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 10:28 PM

If its your first noodle grow its hard work and I would go for an indica over a sat as they can take more abuse, it really hones your growing skills in though, I had got complacent as its easy in big ones, have learnt a lot about caring for them doing these and can get one to end in perfect condition with an oz on it me first looked like shit and had a quarter on it, tell you though I am sure the weed tastes better lol its a real joy getting to the end because it is a hard grow :)

• The Dude Abides, denots, mrsDeeks and 8 others like this

#23 WalterEgo420

WalterEgo420

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 08:54 PM

And here she is, head above ground in a timely fashion.

Sporting the KPNH Humididome [tm]

TGCSPN17 04

And au naturel

TGCSPN17 05

Cheers

==
Walter

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 10 others like this

#24 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:35 PM

And au naturel

Cheers

==
Walter

lovin the label colour co-ordination, trademarks a bit dodgy though  :)

• The Dude Abides, denots, WalterEgo420 and 4 others like this

#25 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:52 PM

Got to remember to get a pot noodle when I take her indoors shopping  :D .

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, dal and 6 others like this

#26 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:56 PM

Got to remember to get a pot noodle when I take her indoors shopping  :D .

You buy indoors can you buy outdoors too :P I am at the cheeky chappy stage of a large oil dollop and a few beers the oh shit bit might come next, my vision seems wrong :P

• The Dude Abides, denots, dal and 5 others like this

#27 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:57 PM

And au naturel

Cheers

==
Walter

Nice one walter I still waiting on mine to pop their heads up, they will gonna 12/12 them both but obviously only one in a fucking pot noodle man they too small lol :)

• The Dude Abides, denots, WalterEgo420 and 4 others like this

#28 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 04:30 PM

Are we there yet.................................................are we  there yet..................................................are we there yet........................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nearly  :)

Attached File  nuds0407.jpg   102.68KB   0 downloads

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 7 others like this

#29 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:13 PM

Are we there yet.................................................are we  there yet..................................................are we there yet........................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nearly  :)

attachicon.gifnuds0407.jpg

Ooo just remembered took pics of mine before, I should get it uploaded later am still playing by the rules I need to set a newe record by beating marc, bloody newcomers @Marc :P

• The Dude Abides, dal, WalterEgo420 and 3 others like this

#30 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:39 AM

Hello again I dont get why I am excited to be doing this again it might get hot and they impossible to keep wet and it could go to hell but here we go, strain:

Dutch Passion - Jorge's Diamonds #1

Jorge`s Diamond is a unique resin-packed indica-dominant strain that is potent, sweet, flavorful and incredibly smooth smoking. The rare indica-dominant genes are mixed with just the right amount of sativa to give the smoke a very strong soaring long-lasting high. The exceptional taste and aroma are fruity and sweet. The insatiable taste is sweet and similar to wild honey smothered in raspberries. The strain is almost maintenance free, also spider mites and other pests know to leave Jorge’s Diamonds #1 alone. Medical note: By Thin Layer Chromatography the THC percentage was calculated at 16 to 18%, while the strain (medical note) is high in THCV, CBD and CBN.

12/12 for her now my other I might veg a week or three in proper sized pots really depends I dont want any big plants and there is a sat haze pheno and an indica pheno from what I read I bet I get the indica in the fucking pot noodle that gets no veg and the fucking sat in the pot that gets vegged a bit lol well till me other big ones down. Decided to call her rosie

gallery_16_542_142511.jpg

Forgot the other bits, its in coco, be under a 600 watt parabolic, fed ionic grow then bloom 1 part with silicon and pk 13/15 boost once a week half way in.

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 8 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: seedstockers, Dutch Passion, farty bits, tits

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.