445 replies to this topic

#11 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:41 PM

Evening folks.

A lovely day here, sitting in the sun, having a spliff and a glass or 2 of vin rouge.

Meet the neighbours, I'm not lusting after them this year but they're still quite attractive I'm sure you'll agree.

Got a lot of great tits around this year, hardly any blue tits, not sure why.

Here's a young great tit on the ground.

And here's one on the peanut feeder.

When the tits are asleep someone else comes out for a munch.

Not sure what it is, possibly a field mouse, anyone else know?

Whilst hacking down and strimming the jungle (garden) I've come across quite a few slow worms.

Now I really like these little fellas, they munch hundreds of slugs every night and always seem quite tame when you handle them.

(don't pick one up by the tail though, it will break/fall off, they are legless lizards you see, not snakes, the tail dropping thing applies to most lizards)

I'll update on the grow tomorrow.

All good things

TDA

Sent from my farty frog fone with herpetology app enabled.

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, 2scoops and 14 others like this

#12 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:45 PM

Sweet dude :) mon the slug munchers :)

• The Dude Abides likes this

#13 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:24 PM

My penis is fine. That said it has continued to be a bit broken since I snapped it whilst shagging the neighbour on a washing machine and she fell off.

Excellent animal pics. I think you would do well hosting kids TV programmes dude. You kind of remind me of. John y Norris meets Howard marks. Your posts are always fun to those like me with a mental age of 5 (months).

But snakes man, wtf. Don't like wriggly things . I would be taking a 9 iron to those.
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides and KiefKat like this

#14 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:35 AM

lovein the pics Dude :lovecrazed:

#15 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:55 AM

Loving the pics lol

#16 1984

Bury Me In Smoke

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:34 PM

Aww yeah, subbed up Dude my man.  I love your French adventures, I stayed up late on night to read all of the one yo did in 2012.

As someone already mentioned, World Cup this summer and now this!  *rubs hands together*

Don't forget as well as slipper shots, get some "upskirt" ones too, they really get me going as you know.

Stay high bro!

#17 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:16 PM

Sweet dude :) mon the slug munchers :)

Yeah you gotta love them Weed, between them and the toads the slugs are living in fear around here.

My penis is fine. That said it has continued to be a bit broken since I snapped it whilst shagging the neighbour on a washing machine and she fell off.

Excellent animal pics. I think you would do well hosting kids TV programmes dude. You kind of remind me of. John y Norris meets Howard marks. Your posts are always fun to those like me with a mental age of 5 (months).

But snakes man, wtf. Don't like wriggly things . I would be taking a 9 iron to those.

I had a suspicion that you just look at the pics and don't bother with the text Mrs Willy, it's not a snake, it's a legless lizard, bit like me.

Johnny Morris, now there's a name I've not heard for years, is he still alive?

Glad your penis has recovered.

lovein the pics Dude :lovecrazed:

Cheers Zip, I'm lucky that the animals seem to like posing for me.

Loving the pics lol

Thanks bunny, it's quite an old camera, only 5 mega pixels but it has got a decent lens.

Aww yeah, subbed up Dude my man.  I love your French adventures, I stayed up late on night to read all of the one yo did in 2012.

As someone already mentioned, World Cup this summer and now this!  *rubs hands together*

Don't forget as well as slipper shots, get some "upskirt" ones too, they really get me going as you know.

Stay high bro!

You do say the kindest things 84. You'll have to wait for the upskirt pics, they're underage at the moment.

I will stay high amigo, best regards to you and your new Mrs.

More pics coming soon folks.

All good things

TDA

• weedtroll, 1984 and Zipp like this

#18 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:48 PM

Evening stoners.

Well they're back, the moles, bastards. Time to get out the traps and kill the bastards before they demolish my lawns and flowerbeds.

I've also put a new cover on the polytunnel, this one has got 2 doors as well as 2 windows, cost a little more than the last one but should be good for 2 years or so. Unfortunately there will be no weed grown in there this year, just tomatoes, chillies and peppers. I've got a large stash left from last year so Mrs TDA has asked me not to grow in there this year, bit of a shame cos I love growing under the sun and have got very good harvests in there. Never mind.

Inside are some tomatoes, they'll be joined by the peppers and chillies soon.

A shot of the boulders I used last year to train the Blue Widows, not required this year.

Meanwhile, back in the Orgasmatron, I've re potted the 2 FD's and the LaShitz (still not sure exactly what it is, Goodbudgie hasn't been on the site for a week or so, anyone know if he's OK?)

The Back widows and the PM x MH will be re potted soon. A slipper shot for your delectation.

The Frisians look to have a bit of nute burn on their lower leaves, I think the French compost may be a bit 'hot'.

I'm going to buy seedling compost from now on, it's a bit expensive but at least I can control the feeding more easily.

Last but not least is my grow trough, I'm growing 4 giant sunflowers in there, planted at the base of the SF's are French beans (can't get runner beans here) they will use the SF's as supports and hopefully grow well.

Thanks for stopping by and remember 'weebles wobble but they don't fall down'

Au revoir mes ami's

All good things

TDA

Dunno what happened with the pics, they're very small, sorry

• Budgie, 2scoops, revert and 11 others like this

#19 1984

Bury Me In Smoke

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:53 PM

Cool update mate, not sure what you did with the pics.  They look like I'm viewing them through binoculars backwards.

Shame about the decision re: the poly tunnel.  I'm sure Mrs TDA is right, even if she isn't, she still is.

Bonne soirée mon ami!

#20 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:20 PM

Subbed up dude. Cracking slipper shot mate. :mr:

• The Dude Abides and UNITED like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: with farty bits

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.