358 replies to this topic

#171 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 07:36 PM

What`s up with everyone, if your site is down for a bit they wanna get their arses over here and have a bit of a catch up with some old mukka`s, if they`re not too busy that is :rolleyes: . Where`s Bud Lightyear, B.A and Faceman i fucking love those guys :D . Mind you i love the new faces here so far, much love to you guys too. :cheers: 

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, RobThePotHead and 9 others like this

#172 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 07:45 PM

up the dirt :fly:  awful soz but i`ll be glad when all the fuss is over,ewe wanna tell puffer to put 10 bob in the meter more often ennit   :idea:

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 6 others like this

#173 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 07:47 PM

Is it me or is everyone off there nut here  :D .

I posted this.

Does anyone know if Grandad was still on thct before it went down ?.

And you posted this back.

He was , he's had a bad year , I'll not go into details but sound bloke .
Keep it quiet but he moved over to mud lol
I said what happened with no mud in my hood lol .
He said 2 grows with mud I'm off back to coco , he's just started a new grow so needs thct back online ASAP .
I said could always come here and spread you knowledge .
He said no need you have James lol

Who was you talking about, Grandad or BA ?  :lol: .

• Budgie, Zipp and Joe like this

#174 MDS

MDS

Internode Master...

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 07:50 PM

Is it me or is everyone off there nut here  :D .

denots everyone on the sight is spannered m8 :lol:

Hell man I'm even seeing invisible donate buttons :D

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, KiefKat and 4 others like this

#175 Amy P

Amy P

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 07:54 PM

I miss old long john silverhaze too :(

Oh deary deary me, B.A, you got to get your grassy-arse planted in the circle mate, before it's too late :P

He is a helpfull chappy who deffo knows how to max the coco grows, and he always had a good joke or two to share on a daily basis. But. you're not being a traitor at all, what else can you do when your local has shut down and all your mates are over the road living it up in the beer garden :)

That's true Budgie, I suppose I feel a bit like that cause the talk was the first place I landed at & I knew nothing at all, one of the admin took me under his wing and mentored me, taught me most of what I know  :) I was working on a grow with Bud Lightyear, just a week ago before the talk went down, I only have a week or so left to chop those, I can't wait, but it would be good to let him see the end result.

It would also be good to know what B.A yielded with his grow, it only had a week left until he chopped it, damn I'm pissed that I couldn't see it, I was following along in his diary.  

• Budgie, Dekay, RobThePotHead and 3 others like this

#176 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 07:56 PM

@captain beefheart

canny be useing that dirty stuff ( soil ) Cpt lol

Mon the CoCo :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 5 others like this

#177 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 08:00 PM

@captain beefheart

canny be useing that dirty stuff ( soil ) Cpt lol

Mon the CoCo :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

cant help it zippa im a filthy fooka :lol:  and a lazy fooka to  :lol:  i like my fruit bruised  :lol:

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 6 others like this

#178 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 08:01 PM

That's true Budgie, I suppose I feel a bit like that cause the talk was the first place I landed at & I knew nothing at all, one of the admin took me under his wing and mentored me, taught me most of what I know  :) I was working on a grow with Bud Lightyear, just a week ago before the talk went down, I only have a week or so left to chop those, I can't wait, but it would be good to let him see the end result.

It would also be good to know what B.A yielded with his grow, it only had a week left until he chopped it, damn I'm pissed that I couldn't see it, I was following along in his diary.  

Why don't you drop Bud a PM, he's on site and was here just the other day. Obviously he's a bit quiet/not fully active on t-g-c.nl with being a Mod on ThcTalk, but he's a decent guy and will reply I'm sure. Ditto B.A if you look for Stains in the circles members.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#179 Big Dutch

Big Dutch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 08:15 PM

But. you're not being a traitor at all, what else can you do when your local has shut down and all your mates are over the road living it up in the beer garden :)

Brilliant analogy

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 4 others like this

#180 Amy P

Amy P

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 08:18 PM

What`s up with everyone, if your site is down for a bit they wanna get their arses over here and have a bit of a catch up with some old mukka`s, if they`re not too busy that is :rolleyes: . Where`s Bud Lightyear, B.A and Faceman i fucking love those guys :D . Mind you i love the new faces here so far, much love to you guys too. :cheers:

The last I heard from Bud, is when I messaged him about my diary, he was mentoring me, he said he was on his travels, I told him to never mind about the diary as the plants were doing good & they would be cool until he got back, but then the site went down and I haven't seen him around anywhere.

• Budgie, 2scoops, RobThePotHead and 4 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: thctalk is down, thctalk has gone, with farty bits, THCTalk, THCtalk Status

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.