• Dekay, The Dude Abides, Mr.Happy and 1 other like this

#13 Cheeseman

Cheeseman

boerenkaas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:11 AM

Little update Afghan kush is good does what it says on the tin and some..
Unfortunately not much gets done but my imagination goes into overtime,especially with added inhalation of chemicals and paint vape 👍.
Attached File  IMG_0489.JPG   84.46KB   0 downloads 6" Rhino filter and Rvk 150 (being used at mo in tent but will go on when available.
The other set back I have is I've only shown bits as the whole area is being refurbished so grow tents and stuff being moved around prior to paint in the area leading into the groom ( if you bare with me for my own security once complete I will show you ) its an unused side of a beer cellar, the arch way was open but bricked in an earlier pic to become shelves.
I have a bib tap and run water into the water butt 100ltr & mix 25 litre feeds that are hand fed but this time I'm going to plumb an irrigation line in copper with 4 tees and valves this can be used with the addition of the pump and timer or gravity fed butt Attached File  IMG_0490.JPG   114.07KB   0 downloads
As you can see the second coat is still to be done.
Thanks for looking time for a vapeAttached File  IMG_0488.JPG   117.69KB   0 downloadssecond coat needed

Edited by Cheeseman, 03 June 2017 - 12:13 AM.

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#14 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 02:19 AM

I'm going to plumb an irrigation line in copper with 4 tees and valves this can be used with the addition of the pump and timer or gravity fed butt

Beware using copper pipe and fittings in contact with nutrients - The solutions are corrosive and will damage the pipe, and the copper will leach out and mess up your feed.

Been there, done that :(

Plastic is a much better bet, or perhaps stainless steel if you really want to use metalwork.
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 7 others like this

#15 Cheeseman

Cheeseman

boerenkaas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:29 AM

Thanks missy
Just thought cold water feed good enough to supply and drink (wras approved etc ) would be good to use, thanks for the input And the watering can is still king 👑 ( clipped flex is wank)

#16 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:00 AM

clipped flex is wank

Agreed - All saggy and nasty.

But perhaps some 3/4" solvent weld overflow pipe might do the job?
  • The Dude Abides, Cheeseman, Mr.Happy and 1 other like this

#17 Cheeseman

Cheeseman

boerenkaas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:06 AM

I'm sure you've got a willy
Was about to post overflow and combi boiler condense etc etc
Cheers mate
Used to fit this stuff in the dairy just a bit expensive
A grip mat for dia 1/8-1" 316 stainlessAttached File  IMG_0491.JPG   183.58KB   0 downloads

Edited by Cheeseman, 03 June 2017 - 11:17 AM.

#18 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:24 PM

I actually ended up using garden hose and barbed connectors in the end.

It probably didn't look any better than flexible water pipe, but I liked the freedom of movement it provided, and I didn't have to worry quite so much about small movements producing stress on the joints [especially the tank connectors].

Its opacity may have helped reduce algal growth, etc. as well, but that's just a conjecture rather than being evidence based.
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, Joe and 3 others like this

#19 Cheeseman

Cheeseman

boerenkaas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 02:04 PM

Just to clarify the copper pipe manifold would have had an 1/2" filling loop attached butt or pump end, with the valves inside the groom with flex to halos etc but would bet me left testicle against the vibration though my wife has a curling tong thing that vibrates more😀
  • Dekay, Bubonik Chronic, Mr.Happy and 1 other like this

#20 Cheeseman

Cheeseman

boerenkaas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 02:23 PM

Struggling a bit at the moment with drying so humidifier is on totally pissed off ruined me trainers as I'm working in darkness so have decided time to first fix the brown blue & stripy wires and see if I can match them up as I'm colour blind (multimeter time as them cdm lamps are fuck me expensive keep your receipt lamps ( might fuck um off and go proper lamps).
Fuse board Attached File  IMG_0494.JPG   113.6KB   0 downloads
Will tap into 2 of the 32 amp circuits and will panel mount two twin sockets in a dry stable non flammable location.

RCD PROTECTED 80amps

Will be easier to photo and update as I'm completing bits etc
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 4 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fartybits

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.