Photo
- - - - -

benefit changes pitfalls and tricks by hmgov!

dla benefit changes pip forms tricks with farty bits disability payment

87 replies to this topic

#21 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:42 AM

The (recorded) number of Homeless people has doubled since 2010!

Tesco, Amazon, Philip Green etc pay less tax than me!

Never any money for disabled/destitute/hungry.

More food banks than ever before.

Always money for foreign wars that mean fuck all to our national security.

Thank god we live in a civilised country :angry:

My heart goes out to you people, my dad was so disabled there was never a question of him being able to work but they kept trying to take his money and motor, he eventually topped himself, sad for everyone else, a real bonus for the DWP :smiliegojerkit:

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 6 others like this

#22 bigbadbillybob

bigbadbillybob

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 09:31 AM

And dont forget the appeal process when the cunts invariably decide you are not eligible any more, even if you have been recieving it for the past 5 years.

Citizens advice is another good port of call, if they are clued up.

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 6 others like this

#23 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 11:37 AM

Thanks dragon for that link I hope it helps our buddies..

@Forest get ready to lie out your teeth mate don't reply on time when asked take a few seconds or ask again what you say lol I saw a leprechaun for a minute

Good luck buddy and before filling the former check dragon's link out.

Good luck every one I can be arsd to apply any more :( I don't.like to lie at all and until my disks collapse that's when I think I will apply again if I haven't got sorted by then :)... Fuk em

same as me im a shite actor  and hate lieing , some days i cant even walk to the car without having the stop to take the waves of pain from these foot ulcers , after hearing your stories, im feel i wont  have much hope , aw well fuck em ive got this far without it ,

• Dekay, duke, mrsDeeks and 3 others like this

#24 ValleyDragon

ValleyDragon

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 02:12 PM

Its maddening that really ill people gotta lie to convince someone whos not even a doctor that they have these illnesses.

My better half also suffers from social anxiety and these medicals are a massive thing to her, we discussed this with her doc and also how on day of last medical she was having a better day and felt like she was lying about illnesses.

His advice was that no matter how she was feeling that she always went to medical like if it was one of her (more often) worst pain days, how can they make a judgement based on 1 meeting.

Dont think of it as lying, just show how ur normal pain filled day is usually like.

Loved to see the cctv footage from yesterday tho because before we went i had watered plants and my back went, so i bet we looked like 2 extras from walking dead going in lol, couldnt work out who was the carer 😁
  • Dekay, duke, Forest and 2 others like this

#25 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 02:27 PM

been told that before treat it like the worst day but its so hard,  i never was any good at acting  i always felt like a cunt acting in drama classes at school

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 2 others like this

#26 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 03:28 PM

been told that before treat it like the worst day but its so hard,  i never was any good at acting  i always felt like a cunt acting in drama classes at school

I`m saying nowt. :)

• Dekay, duke, Forest and 2 others like this

#27 ValleyDragon

ValleyDragon

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 06:34 PM

Does anyone know what the appeal process involves plz?

Do the appealer have to go to court or re-take a medical?

My better half has just recieved a copy of her recent medical and was awarded 8 pts on the pip section and 10pts on the mobility part, the examiner marked some as 0 but then contradicted herself by writing something totally opersite underneath.

If it was me i would 100% appeal but we dont know what it involves and tbh i dont think my partner could go thro a court case or another medical exam 😕
  • Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 2 others like this

#28 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 06:41 PM

@ValleyDragon - It looks like you have to first talk to the DWP and then ask for a "mandatory reconsideration" before it comes to an appeal.

See: www.gov.uk/pip/appeals

eta: And this, which is linked from the above page: formfinder.hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/sscs001a-eng.pdf
  • Budgie, Dekay, duke and 4 others like this

#29 ValleyDragon

ValleyDragon

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 06:52 PM

Thanks for the link Anonymiss, we will definately ask for mandatory reconsideration.

I did say aswell that it might be good to go to citizen advice and see what they say, theres no reason not to atleast ask about appeal if the reconsideration is the same as first judgement.

Its mad because they awarded 0 pts for the planning trip section but then the examiner wrote underneath that my partner cannot plan or go un-aided on journeys!

Quite afew comments underneath the different sections are the exact opersite to the points awarded
  • Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 1 other like this

#30 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 07:00 PM

Most genuine appeals usually win cus the judge has a qualified Doctor with them to help them decide and rummage through your health reports/files.records and stuff unlike going to DWP where your judged by a so called "health care proffesional" thats not fucking interested in your woes and ways and why your fucked up and why your Doctor says you are, they basically just following a script to get you off, imagine how many genuine peeps have just not boithered and thought fuck em all, i know a few like that and they love that Government it`s what they wan`t and that applies to all benefits these days that it`s your right to use and have if you`ve hit a hard time, they don`t give 2 fucks,, bastards they are. But in court the judge TIC`s the evidence fead him by the Doctor sat by his side who`s reading your med records and processimng it all to the judge and it`s not some fucking scripted spazzy unqualified twats working for a French company for our Government judging you, they have had hardly any training yet they are now qualified "health care proffesionals".

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 4 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dla, benefit changes, pip, forms, tricks, with farty bits, disability payment

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.